july 4th

ChelEler

Reaction score
4th of July

What is your plan for 4th of July this year?

I think we're going to South Dakota to visit caves, Flintstones, Bear Country, Crazy Horse, Mount Rushmore, ride trains, and many more. My eldest son has not seen any of these, but my baby son had!

My favorite tour in this kind of trip is these cool caves! Love the temperature of these caves! They keep me cool while walking around sweating. ;)

dunno cuz my going to be ex wife will be gone out of town for two weeks so i will be home alone during these times... so I dunno what i will going to do ... maybe go with someone to have a huge party poopers ! lol

Originally posted by knightwolf68
dunno cuz my going to be ex wife will be gone out of town for two weeks so i will be home alone during these times... so I dunno what i will going to do ... maybe go with someone to have a huge party poopers ! lol

:jaw: EX wife ??????????????????? DAMN IT ! sorry to hear about that ! come here and :grouphug:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
:jaw: EX wife ??????????????????? DAMN IT ! sorry to hear about that ! come here and :grouphug:
yeah but wait and see .... we are just seprate for now... if nothing work out then that's it !

i suppose go out with my friends for Del Mar Fair on July 4th but drop it instead next month in June dang! i dunno what i do for July 4th?? *thinking*

Originally posted by knightwolf68
yeah but wait and see .... we are just seprate for now... if nothing work out then that's it !

:grouphug: Hope it will resolve soon. Hope you'll go back together. :kiss:

i suppose go out with my friends for Del Mar Fair on July 4th but drop it instead next month in June dang! i dunno what i do for July 4th?? *thinking*

do u wanna me to join with you july 4 for fun ladies heh

hahah you wishhh but you will see me Nov on my b day eh !

haha just wanna to cheer u up not alone heh yeah of course i ll see ya on nov

dont have any plans just yet..but one of my best friends wants to go blow some stuff up so i may tag along :twisted:

Back