Japan warns that North Korea may fire missile at U.S. on Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really????? Now Japanese is warning USA? I thought Japan doesn't like the US because of what they done to them in WW II.

No no, Japan want US live, so they can sell their thing to us. That make them money. US is their source to earn $$$ (¥¥¥¥¥)

North Korea just threatened to wipe out USA. LOL! That Kim looney is so little!

We should nuke N Korea and get rid of it. It's not that hard.

North Korea has been threatening the USA forever in a day. Who even knows if all this will even all fall through as expected.

but NK hasn't attacked ANY nation. All it did is testing the weapons like everybody else.

(by your logic)

Some clarification is needed. are you addressing this as by a logic of another poster?

Or are you saying that NK has not attacked any nations.

anyhoo.. If the U.S. is being threaten.. action does need to be taken. Testing or not testing.

Whom ever logic this is. I feel that we should not wait for a tragedy to strike. before actions is taken.

North Korea has been threatening the USA forever in a day. Who even knows if all this will even all fall through as expected.

same for South Korea. That's why when South Koreans including my parents hear something like that - they just paused for like 0.5 sec and then resume back to whatever they're doing. This is same old :blah: since my parents' birth to now.

North Korea just threatened to wipe out USA. LOL! That Kim looney is so little!

We should nuke N Korea and get rid of it. It's not that hard.

how about this - bribe the high-ranking officials to assassinate him

Some clarification is needed. are you addressing this as by a logic of another poster?
yes for Liebling, I believe

Or are you saying that NK has not attacked any nations.
It did attack South Korea on number of occasions, including suspicious assassinations.

anyhoo.. If the U.S. is being threaten.. action does need to be taken. Testing or not testing.

Whom ever logic this is. I feel that we should not wait for a tragedy to strike. before actions is taken.
oh well. the best we can do is show some forces (mobilizing troops and ships to there) and step up the embargo.

I doubt that North Korea will ever succeed having missile hitting Hawaii. Because USA have best anti-missile defense. Remember that it would take 20 minutes or more for missile to get to Hawaii. USA have plenty of time to knock it down half of the time. If one missed, there' plenty more coming.

I'm sure that once N.K. succeed launch missile toward Hawaii, If USA destroy its missile, then it's gonna be real ugly. Who knows country around N.K. might change their mind and attack N.K. to put it to stop before it turn ugly.

It reminds me like a parable for example:

My friend asked me to take care of her cat so I took it in and let it roam around our house while I have cat of my own. My cat hiss and growl cuz she don't like cat company in our house. So my friend's cat went downstair to unfinished basement. It found a ceiling hole where the cement wall meet ceiling frame. It jumped into the hole and stayed in there. I looked for her cat and found it in the hole. While I tried to pull friend's hissing cat out of the hole, my cat attacked me by swatting it's paw on my ankle. I turned around and my cat hiss and growl at me trying to tell me "Leave my enemy alone!". My cat turned against me. I decided to move my cat out of basement and closed the door and I managed to get friend cat out of the hole and move it to other room with no holes to hide.

So given idea that two cats don't get along like enemy don't get along with other but if its enemy being attacked by other then it'll defend its enemy. Like USA don't always get along with China, Russia ect. Once N.K. attacks USA.. China and Russia can change mind and attack N.K. to leave USA alone. So N.K is in precarious situation. Why because If USA been attacked by N.K., N.K. can launch missile to China, Russia or any countries unexpectedly so they don't want that to happen. You know Kim Jong Il is a sicko dictator like Hitler.

Does that makes sense?

Catty

NK knows that once it fires the nuke, its country will be annihilated. That's why it's called a trump card - a double-edged sword.

I didn't misterunderstood. I know that Japan is warning US that NK is gonna bomb on US. I'm surprised that Japan is friends with the US after what they done to Japan.

The Japanese attacked the US first so their fault.

What they gave us is what they get. So after they surrendered, we stopped attacking them then.

After WWII ended, we became allies. To forget the past and move on.

It's a very good thing of the Japanese doing what true allies do. To help and warn other allies. They are of our strongest allies compared to Britain and other countries.

Anyway it looks like we are entering the return of the Vietnam War if anything like this happens.

No no, Japan want US live, so they can sell their thing to us. That make them money. US is their source to earn $$$ (¥¥¥¥¥)

Yea I know. most items we get are made from Japan and China. Most items are made in Japan during the 1980s now today it seems most things are being made in China.

Weird eh?

Yea I know. most items we get are made from Japan and China. Most items are made in Japan during the 1980s now today it seems most things are being made in China.

Weird eh?

Oh, that is interesting... I didn't realize that.

The Japanese attacked the US first so their fault.

What they gave us is what they get. So after they surrendered, we stopped attacking them then.

After WWII ended, we became allies. To forget the past and move on.

It's a very good thing of the Japanese doing what true allies do. To help and warn other allies. They are of our strongest allies compared to Britain and other countries.

Anyway it looks like we are entering the return of the Vietnam War if anything like this happens.

No, it will likely to be Korean war like in early 1950's.

Weird eh?

Well, most awesome made from Japan then later become excellent designer and have China make for them to us. lol

here's a glimpse of North Korea - link

It is unbelievable nice country and friendly people... except unfortunately some brainwashed young military. Great information. Thanks, Jiro!

that's why we're working very very very hard to reunite both Korea. Both countries are beautiful. But one of them is run by :crazy: madman

:(

For some reasons those pics make me think of Jehovah's Witness's vision of paradise in their pamphlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back