Japan warns that North Korea may fire missile at U.S. on Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If NK did launch and hit in Hawaii then it will going be US/NATO invasion of North Korea to oust the communist regime in after 50 years.

If that happen, then North Korea will be no more. Back to Prime Korea as South Korea take it over, being back once again.

It wouldn't even have to hit Hawaii to be considered an attack on the USA. If a missile is even headed in the direction of Guam, Wake Island, or Hawaii, or an American ship, it would be considered an attack.

Kim Jong Il is totally insane. But so was Hitler and he did immeasurable damage.

Kim Jong Il should be eliminated in some way.

It wouldn't even have to hit Hawaii to be considered an attack on the USA. If a missile is even headed in the direction of Guam, Wake Island, or Hawaii, or an American ship, it would be considered an attack.

Let's hope cool head prevail. :roll:

They are asking for big trouble.

I am glad I live in U.S.A., not in North Korea. I totally agree with Botte about Kim Jong II is totally insane. There's definitely somethin' wrong with him.
I would like to see North Korea to be eliminated!

Why can't North Korea look at something else, like.. taking care of their people in their country, that they never solved for long time.

They could also be saying this, to divert our attention to Hawaii. When the missile may be headed elsewhere on U.S. soil.

So as always. The U.S. needs to be on alert, and have the defense ready through out U.S. territory.

I would like to see North Korea to be eliminated!

I'm sure that the people of North Korea are very intelligent people who wish nothing like this would have started. Only, they cannot think for themselves under the communist dictatorship. It is Kim Jong-Il who must be eliminated, not the people of North Korea. The North Koreans are just innocent bystanders of a nut that runs their chaotic country.

Oh really????? Now Japanese is warning USA? I thought Japan doesn't like the US because of what they done to them in WW II.

I'm sure that the people of North Korea are very intelligent people who wish nothing like this would have started. Only, they cannot think for themselves under the communist dictatorship. It is Kim Jong-Il who must be eliminated, not the people of North Korea. The North Koreans are just innocent bystanders of a nut that runs their chaotic country.

Then eliminate him ( Kim Jong II ) and even his sons who are trained ( brainwashed ) through their father. Their last name doesn't need to carry its generation. It should end just right there! I am tired of seein' innocent people suffer. It's time to stop.

Oh really????? Now Japanese is warning USA? I thought Japan doesn't like the US because of what they done to them in WW II.

Japan was surrendered to USA at the end of WWII, but several years later after the treaty agreements, Japan became friend with USA now.

*Edit*

One more thing, Japan did warn USA about North Korea in 2006 too, it's not first time.

oh no - you misunderstood. the japan warned that NK may hit USA on Independence Day

oh no - you misunderstood. the japan warned that NK may hit USA on Independence Day

I didn't misterunderstood. I know that Japan is warning US that NK is gonna bomb on US. I'm surprised that Japan is friends with the US after what they done to Japan.

If N Korea does it, USA has every right to attack N Korea and it won't be pretty at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back