Japan warns that North Korea may fire missile at U.S. on Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this does happen , it been nice hanging out with you guys! We will kissing our ASSES good bye!

They could also be saying this, to divert our attention to Hawaii. When the missile may be headed elsewhere on U.S. soil.

So as always. The U.S. needs to be on alert, and have the defense ready through out U.S. territory.

I get nervous cuz I am close to DC. It doesnt help that my hubby works at the Pentagon. GRRR!

I get nervous cuz I am close to DC. It doesnt help that my hubby works at the Pentagon. GRRR!

I doubt that NK nuclear missile will hit DC.

Then eliminate him ( Kim Jong II ) and even his sons who are trained ( brainwashed ) through their father. Their last name doesn't need to carry its generation. It should end just right there! I am tired of seein' innocent people suffer. It's time to stop.

I completely agree. :)

Special note to Kim Jong II, please go kill yourself and we don't need your attention over stupid nuclear weapon, all of your nuclear weapon is worthless.

Communist regime in North Korea is joke.

North Korea need re-name into Brutal People's Prison of Korea.

This whole thing is crazy. I am sure it is a true threat. I feel instead of waiting for them to attack. They need to hunt down Kim Jong II, like they did with Saddam Husein.

This whole thing is crazy. I am sure it is a true threat. I feel instead of waiting for them to attack. They need to hunt down Kim Jong II, like they did with Saddam Husein.

Oh gee, tell that to Bush who have known for years that he's a threat and was building nulear weapons. Kim has threatened us with attacks many times. Saddam has NEVER threatened to attack US.

Oh gee, tell that to Bush who have known for years that he's a threat and was building nulear weapons. Kim has threatened us with attacks many times. Saddam has NEVER threatened to attack US.
Yet, Saddam attacked and invaded Kuwait which started the whole Iraq war thing. Kuwait was the one who requested international help to fight Saddam and his army back into Bagdad. It was a crazy attempt that set the stage on just how dangerous Saddam was and the need to put a reign on him. Of course, 17 UN Resolutions didn't do squat to keep him to his words.

And so, we have another crazy loon dictator whose actions are becoming more dangerous and reckless each year. This time, this is a country that literally has nothing to lose and everything to gain by going to war.

Well I do wonder how this will play out. With Obama being the President. I sure hope he does the right thing. Protecting America.

They don't have technology to accurately send the ICBM to right target lol

that's what intervention is for. You don't just sit and wait for worst to happen. we prevent that from becoming the worst.

Where is Superman when we need him?!

obese-superman.jpg

Then eliminate him ( Kim Jong II ) and even his sons who are trained ( brainwashed ) through their father. Their last name doesn't need to carry its generation. It should end just right there! I am tired of seein' innocent people suffer. It's time to stop.

but you didn't support Iraq. Why would you support this then?

I share this kind of sentiment with you. I work for DND (Department of National Defense) and we collaborate with one of our closest allies, U.S. I cannot tell you what I am doing there for national security reasons.

Yet, Saddam attacked and invaded Kuwait which started the whole Iraq war thing. Kuwait was the one who requested international help to fight Saddam and his army back into Bagdad. It was a crazy attempt that set the stage on just how dangerous Saddam was and the need to put a reign on him. Of course, 17 UN Resolutions didn't do squat to keep him to his words.

And so, we have another crazy loon dictator whose actions are becoming more dangerous and reckless each year. This time, this is a country that literally has nothing to lose and everything to gain by going to war.

But WHY did Saddam attack Kuwait? The article I found is rather revealing...
Iraq from the book The CIAs Greatest Hits by Mark Zepezauer
It says in part, "The whole dispute started because Kuwait was slant-drilling. Using equipment bought from National Security Council chief Brent Scowcroft's old company, Kuwait was pumping out some $14-billion worth of oil from underneath Iraqi territory. Even the territory they were drilling from had been Iraq's. Slant-drilling is enough to get you shot in Texas, and it's certainly enough to start a war in the Mideast."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back