Japan warns that North Korea may fire missile at U.S. on Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyongyang in before and after, what happen after if NK missile hit Hawaii.

Before
143732806_21c3a99a3a.jpg

After
Damage11-hiroshima-a.jpg

It's hit by American nuclear missile.

Yep...VERY bad idea to mess with us. They would regret for doing that.

The inventors never really cared about anything...it's all about money.

You could check with history about nuclear weapon, it has alot of info.

Nuclear weapon has became effective to end of WWII after Japan realized over 2 atomic bombing has dropped and destroy the couple of cities, it's very terrible and many people got cancer or illness due radiation and US went surrender of Japan (became military occupied) until early 1950's. Today, Japan is just doing great and have alot of high tech stuff and advance in economy.

Without nuclear weapon, it would probably be divide the Japan into north and south, USSR would attack and takeover North Japan since US and allied would takeover South Japan, after that, USSR could put communism in North Japan, just similar to Korea, divide into North Korea and South Korea. I don't want see North Japan to be under communism and seems so horrible, however it never happen because we already surrender of Japan since USSR was annex the few area to their country.

Right after WWII is over isn't exciting or peace because we had been in cold war for almost 50 years, it was so terrible and we never know that world could be end if USA and USSR start war against around them, also we were fear of communism extension, such as Vietnam, Laos, Afghanistan and Cuba, South Korea could be annex with North Korea to become Korea with brutal communist rule but we already save South Korea from annex with North Korea, however we fail to save South Vietnam and Cuba from become communism.

Yep...VERY bad idea to mess with us. They would regret for doing that.

Yup, if they did and NK government start fall then entire of NK would be return to SK authority and have massive redevelopment plan.

You could check with history about nuclear weapon, it has alot of info.

Nuclear weapon has became effective to end of WWII after Japan realized over 2 atomic bombing has dropped and destroy the couple of cities, it's very terrible and many people got cancer or illness due radiation and US went surrender of Japan (became military occupied) until early 1950's.

Yes it is terrible to see those people suffer greatly from outcome of those atomic bombs; however, the U.S. at that time had to make a difficult decision to do it for a good reason. Had they not used their atomic bombs, they would had to invade mainland Japan instead which would brought a very high causalities on both sides. That was why they used atomic bombs in order to force Japan surrender. Remember the Japanese military people at that time always fought t death rather than surrendering to their enemies.

Back to this topic, NK fired at least seven short-range SCUD missiles instead long-range missiles. Know what I called them? North Korean fireworks! :giggle:

im not going to bother scrolling through, but i pray there wasnt no'one naive or silly enough to think there was any substance in this, but at the end of the day I guess there would have been, for the record i was at a wedding in a huge castle, great day out, and much more important than going through thinsg that would never happen, and humouring a government who are using you like pawns, shame on sheep, ye relaly dont have to follow the one at the front, you can take your own path and make your own view, baaaaa

wow no missle then:shock: i really expected one to hit you:lol: maybe thye hid them with their WMD

see? nothing happened. just a fancy firework. We Koreans have long ignored and disregarded North Korean's threats for decades. It's same old story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back