Japan warns that North Korea may fire missile at U.S. on Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If North Korea decides to be suicidal, then they will launch those missiles without second thought.

Woke up this AM....the roof was still on my house....and the only gas I smelled was the dog farting....(blamed it on the dog)....

Keep firing! Please! By then, they'll be out of missiles and we just nuke them.

Kim Jong Il: "I'm gonna nuke you all!"

USA: "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What did you say?"

Kim Jong Il: "Die!"

*Kim Jong Il presses red button launching all missiles*

*missiles fall in ocean*

USA: "Huh? You call those nuclear missiles? My grandmother shoots fireworks better than that!"

Kim Jong Il: "I'm gonna nuke you all!"

USA: "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What did you say?"

Kim Jong Il: "Die!"

*Kim Jong Il presses red button launching all missiles*

*missiles fall in ocean*

USA: "Huh? You call those nuclear missiles? My grandmother shoots fireworks better than that!"

LOL! Good one.

Pyongyang in before and after, what happen after if NK missile hit Hawaii.

Before
143732806_21c3a99a3a.jpg

After
Damage11-hiroshima-a.jpg

It's hit by American nuclear missile.

Yup because nuclear weapon is part of weapon of mass destruction, the fatal and destruction of area would depends on how much kt or mt of radius for nuclear weapon, If Tsar Bomba is drop in NYC then it would be result in over 10 million died or severe burn over the body because Tsar Bomba is very huge, it's about 50 mt.

After that, there would be alot of radiation and you would have go in basement with no window and use tape over the door or you have find fallout shelter, it's usually in underground. If you don't then you could get cancer or any illness.

Yup because nuclear weapon is part of weapon of mass destruction, the fatal and destruction of area would depends on how much kt or mt of radius for nuclear weapon, If Tsar Bomba is drop in NYC then it would be result in over 10 million died or severe burn over the body because Tsar Bomba is very huge, it's about 50 mt.

After that, there would be alot of radiation and you would have go in basement with no window and use tape over the door or you have find fallout shelter, it's usually in underground. If you don't then you could get cancer or any illness.

Plus, they have to be in the underground with no windows for about 25 years for the radioactive wears out. They probably would be so crazy in the underground too long. Probably, they would kill each other to get out of the underground.

I just realized. I'm still alive. North Korea failed! :dance:

Plus, they have to be in the underground with no windows for about 25 years for the radioactive wears out. They probably would be so crazy in the underground too long. Probably, they would kill each other to get out of the underground.

:eek3: :eek: Are you serious? 25 years?

:eek3: :eek: Are you serious? 25 years?

If he said so then no one will live in Nagasaki and Hiroshima in 1950's and 1960's.

Webexplorer is incorrect.

If he said so then no one will live in Nagasaki and Hiroshima in 1950's and 1960's.

Webexplorer is incorrect.

They are atomic bombs, not nuclear bombs. Atomic bombs are much more harmless than nuclear versions.

Oh, you are talking about atomic bombs.

I think that both atomic bombs and nuclear bombs are harmful to us because they are destroyers which mean that they can kill everything including people. How they be so different if the bombs contain radioactive? A lot of Japanese died from burning their skin which that came from the radioactive. That was so horrible. The inventors of the bombs should never forgive themselves, and they should go to hell.

Oh, you are talking about atomic bombs.

I think that both atomic bombs and nuclear bombs are harmful to us because they are destroyers which mean that they can kill everything including people. How they be so different if the bombs contain radioactive? A lot of Japanese died from burning their skin which that came from the radioactive. That was so horrible. The inventors of the bombs should never forgive themselves, and they should go to hell.

The inventors never really cared about anything...it's all about money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back