Is Dishwashing cleannnn as pure ? ?

no i think its all required to wash dishes then put in dishwashers ensure they are very CLEAN?? follow health codes at all restaurants and nursing homes, schools, and so on.

Oh I see.

It´s really not necassary... :dunno:

I don't know if either way gets 100% clean (as in bio/bac free), but I'd hazard that a hi temp (as in skalding hot) dishwasher would probably be the better of the two.

Oh I see.

It´s really not necassary... :dunno:

i know.. its not necessary but from my experiences working in 3 restaurants all required to wash dishes then put in dishwasher.. the same goes for the nursing home .. they said its one of rules must do it.. or else we will get fines for nto doing it.. so we have to do it.. i havent worked since 2000 due to the work injury to my hand from working so not care about it anymore.. if i have dishwasher.. i will only rinse dishes then put in dishwashwer till full then let it do the job! heh.. :)

I have worked in cafeteria for the military ppl and its not required to wash dishes before put in dishwasher. Maybe the laws are different for CA and ARK and other states. I wonder about sanitary laws for restuarants in other countries??

I had a job as a dishwasher at my state school for the deaf years ago, and I've never had to wash dishes before putting in dishwasher.

...just make sure to clean the scrapes off first and wash the dishes with a rag then put 'em in the dishwasher ....
That's not necessary with the newer models.

Commercial kitchens in SC aren't required to "pre-wash" cookware or serving ware by hand prior to putting them into the mechanical dishwasher. Some kitchen managers require their workers to scrape the large food pieces of plates first into the garbage can because they don't want to overload their sewage system with too much waste material.

When I did KP duty at an Army post they collected all the daily food scraps and sold them to a local pig farmer. (This was in a Midwestern state, several years ago.)

Some of them can.

Well, depends on brand of pan and pot that can wash in dishwasher.

I need go to store and find new pan and pot that can wash in dishwasher, not Kitchen Aid and I told parent that I believe about pan and pot can wash in dishwasher and they took instruction manual then check out that cannot wash in dishwasher, I'm avoid to order pan or pot that made by Kitchen Aid.

My mother-in-law pre-washes her dishes so thoroughly that I don't know why she even bothers to use the dishwasher. When I visit her, I can't tell if the dishes in the dishwasher are "dirty" or "clean" because they always look sparkling clean. :lol:

Yeah, all I do is throughly rinse all my dishes after I eat and then put them in the dishwasher...very easy to do!

I wish I have dishwasher, it would be so nice! I hate doing the dishes but I have to do it anyway. :squint:

The dishwasher usually uses steam which is better than by hand. :)

I use dishwasher for mostly things.. bottles for babies, i m not sure why the sipper cups are not clean after dishwasher. I wash them by hand and also for the pots.

Originally Posted by Pacman
Pans and pots cannot wash in dishwasher.

Yes it can. I often do it when I has no time to wash pans and pots with hand.

Pans and pots cannot wash in dishwasher.

yeah, it can... I always put pans and pots into diswasher since more than 2 yrs to now.. They are still good..

Depends on what kind of quality u buy pans and pots..
Some of them can accept in dishwasher...
Some of them cant...

Remmy that everything Technology is getting better and better, can do anything...

So, We shd thanks to technology for upgrade!!

M-:afro:

never used a dishwasher..Always did it the old fashion way by hand..LoL:lol:

Same here, I've seen others dishes remains dirty after the dish wash runs, I can see that some put too much of dish washing detergent or liquids. You can tell when you see spot stains. eek!

No true, you don´t have to clean dirty dishes before put them to dishwasher.

Just throw overleft foods away to rubbish bin and then put empty dishes in dishwasher... I do that since 1989 with no problem.

To me, yes they are 100% clean than wash with hand.

:ugh: I believe that you should, because you would have dirty water running it's cycle when you don't even rinse the dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher, My step-mother did the same way as you did, and I could tell the dirty water was still standing on the bottom of the dishwasher, and it can cause your filter to be clogged up. But, don't have to rinse the dishes with hot water, because if you use too much hot water, then the dishwasher won't be able to run hot water.

Back