Is Anyone Pregnant?

I'm not pregnant but my cousin is expecting a baby on my birthday :) 3 days before Pinky's little arrival

Nope, not pregnant However I have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old son and I don't plan to have more children until couple years later.

I'm not pregnant but my cousin is expecting a baby on my birthday :) 3 days before Pinky's little arrival

It mean your cousin's baby's birth on your birthday?? What if my baby give a birth early?? Never know. :)

Yup my cousin's supposed to give birth March 25th

Congratulations, Pinky and Lake Tahoe.

How long have you had your morning sickness? What are your cravings?

I found out that I was pregnant in April and didn't know that I was 2 months already. It just happened. We didn't planned this. It was shocking for all of us. lol

I'm in the same shoes as u. I didn't know I was pregnant til i figured out around 8 weeks.... until i felt more queasy nausea often which wasn't normal and realized i missed 2nd month of period. so i took HPT and it is positive.

I only had 1 morning sickness. cravings.... watermelon and ice cream but i stop eating icecream.

Enjoy your pregnancy journey. Im gonna have a girl and due on nov 16th.

I'm in the same shoes as u. I didn't know I was pregnant til i figured out around 8 weeks.... until i felt more queasy nausea often which wasn't normal and realized i missed 2nd month of period. so i took HPT and it is positive.

I only had 1 morning sickness. cravings.... watermelon and ice cream but i stop eating icecream.

Enjoy your pregnancy journey. Im gonna have a girl and due on nov 16th.

Congratulation!!! I stopped eat ice cream too. I don't have craving right now because I am almost 5 months pregnant.

I'm a little late, but congratulations, Weirdo. I'm happy for you and your husband.

Congratulations, ladies!!

I just had a baby and she was premature. Her name is Emmalina Maria. She was 32 weeks gestation. She had to stay in ICU for three weeks, and now she's all healthy and beautiful. She was born on Oct. 26th, on my best friend's birthday which is weird and honored. She weighed 4 pounds and 16 ounces.

Thank you, Alex. We are very happy and blessed to have a beautiful and tiny baby girl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n34maK6xQM]YouTube - Ultrasound driving[/ame]

but congratulation, Wierdo

Weirdo, Congratulation!!!! I'm pregnant. My baby will be out in 10 to 11 weeks left to go!!! It's a BOY!!!

Back