Is Anyone Pregnant?

Weirdo

Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone is pregnant right now.

When are you due? Are you excited? How did you react when you found out that you are pregnant? What's the baby's gender? What will you name your baby? Will you breastfeed?

I am seven months pregnant with our first child. The baby's due date is Dec. 17th and its a girl. My family and I actually thought I will have a boy, but we were wrong! We picked out the name and it will be Emmalina Marie. I will breastfeed. I am super excited and nervous. :D

I am finished with two beautiful Girls...

Congratulate!! :D

My family is complete with two sons. I love my boys!

I'm happy for you! You've chosen a beautiful name. Best wishes for you and your little baby girl.

Thank God, no I am not pregnant at my age. I do have two grown up daughters.

Congratulations on your coming daughter. I know you will have lots of fun and happiness.

Aw, thank you!! I am so ready to pop the baby out of me. :)

Congrats on ur baby girl (to come, and soon I hope)...No, I'm not preggie! 2 grown children and 3 adopted boys......Thought I might be preggie to find out it was just acid reflux! HAHA!

I am pregnant and am now at 35 weeks 3 days. :) Due on November 6th..dunno what we are having....hubby think its a girl and I think its a boy...gotta wait for our baby to pop out of me! HEE! Probably on last week of October...wait and see! :) There are few other members are pregnant as well. :)

Congratulation on your baby!!! I'm 15 weeks pregnant now. I don't know what is my baby's gender yet. We have 5 weeks left to go figure it out what is baby's gender will be. I can't wait!

We planned to have baby. I found it out that I am pregnant by digital pregnancy test positive last July 23 and 26. This is my first time to have baby. My baby's due is in March 28. We already picked out the baby names. I rather private. AD members doesn't need to know.

Is it a first pregnancy for all of you, weirdo, laketahoe and pinky? So exciting! Not any less exciting the second time but the first time is special.

weirdo, congratulations, and you picked out a beautiful name!!

I am done, with girl and boy. I have to knock on wood to make sure constantly that i will not get pregnant again. :Ohno:

Congrats to you on your first baby.

My pregnancy days are over. I have a son who is 4 years old and a daughter who is 12 years old. I am done.

Is it a first pregnancy for all of you, weirdo, laketahoe and pinky? So exciting! Not any less exciting the second time but the first time is special.

Thank you! Lake Tahoe will be second baby. She has son. :)

Laketahoe, a girl would be nice but so would a little bother. Hope that you're feeling good!

Congratulations, Pinky and Lake Tahoe.

How long have you had your morning sickness? What are your cravings?

I found out that I was pregnant in April and didn't know that I was 2 months already. It just happened. We didn't planned this. It was shocking for all of us. lol

Thank you! I had morning sickness 4 times last Aug. The most time is nausea during first trimester. My craving was ice cream, frozen yogurt, cheese, chicken, and some veggie.

I am second trimester now.

I am just wondering if anyone is pregnant right now.

When are you due? Are you excited? How did you react when you found out that you are pregnant? What's the baby's gender? What will you name your baby? Will you breastfeed?

I am seven months pregnant with our first child. The baby's due date is Dec. 17th and its a girl. My family and I actually thought I will have a boy, but we were wrong! We picked out the name and it will be Emmalina Marie. I will breastfeed. I am super excited and nervous. :D

Well, I am due in March. I am totally freaking excited! I found out that I was pregnant by taking the 10 pregnant tests and its all positive. I was so happy and cried. I started feeling funny and found out that I had morning sickness a lot in the mornings, afternoons and nights. It was crazzy~~ that's why I found out that I am pregnant.

The baby's gender... umm its a surprise. Didnt want to share with you guys until the baby born. I just love full of surprises. I have the beautiful baby names- wont say it out loud to you guys... sorry... just want to be private to us. Unsure about breastfeeding... have to find out by the doctor after the baby born. I am sooooo excited and cant wait to see the baby. My family are thinking that I am having TWINS because they see my belly is getting BIG, BIG and BIG! They notice that I have been eating a lot of healthy food lately... I am doing well and very healthy so far... being natural though. :) :D

I found out that I was pregnant in April and didn't know that I was 2 months already. It just happened. We didn't planned this. It was shocking for all of us. lol

Had my morning sickness in my first trimester... and doing much better now... I am crazy craving for ice cream, chicken, veggies, yogurt, crackers with cheese and mashed potatoes with rice. So yummy!!! PLUS PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES!!!!!! LOL! :laugh2: :D

I also crave for chocolate milk and 2% milk.... so yummy!! its great for the baby and I to grow healthy...

I had a very very little morning sickness but most of the time just nauseous and soooo tired! Craving was just orange juice but it didn't last :) I cannot stand smell of cooked oil! ICK! I dunno if still. 36 weeks today....I got 2 to 4 more weeks!!! YIKES! :eek3: Hubby think its a girl, me still unsure but could be another boy...gotta wait and see...during ultrasound...the baby is hiding the private....:lol:

Congrats, Weirdo, Laketahoe and Pinky!!! :)

You picked out a beautiful name for your daughter, Weirdo!

I am 52. I've never been married and I am childless.. :(
(I had a bad experience in the past. I prefer not to talk about this..)

Again, congrats, Weirdo, Laketahoe and Pinky!!!

Back