Internet and Real life

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Hey hey. I was wondering what kind of person are you online and in real life.

Online: Im very friendly and make ppl laugh. Like to play around alot. Very chatting person. (if you wanna chat feel free to drop a line. My sn is in my profile so dont be shy)

Real life: Im serious in some things like work im more serious there (since im boss pah). Tend to play around a little, raise some smiles, jokin around. always care and be there for my friends and family. Im also still very friendly. I been called a gentlemen a lot of times. :)

What about you all?

I'm pretty much the same in person as online. Only difference is hands on experience. :naughty:

online im whatever mood i can be -- quiet, teasing, flirty, whatever

IRL im basically the same but have some more serious side to me i guess and can be shy at times :-x

It's hard for me to figure myself out... Ask somebody who have seen me! :o

Online I am a bitch and a flirt

Off line in real life - I am a bitch and a flirt :)

online- I'm sweetie and funny, flirt and all that

IRL- I'm pretty much the same way ;) if u guys don't believe me ask fly free or javapride or oddball they all know me in IRL for a while now ;)

online = insults, treats them like they are stupid

real life = insults, treats them like they are stupid

really, the ways you see me here in alldeaf.com...how i talk and bs like that...same shits.

I am the same person on-line and off-line because it's my firm belief that you're better off being honest and being yourself. I've met several people on and offline and they have vouched for others saying that I am exactly who I am on and off-line. The mischevious & kinky person... that's me!! Yes.. Kootchie.. when I meet you.. I will drag you to the dance floor!! :twisted:

Originally posted by Freaky
I am the same person on-line and off-line because it's my firm belief that you're better off being honest and being yourself. I've met several people on and offline and they have vouched for others saying that I am exactly who I am on and off-line. The mischevious & kinky person... that's me!! Yes.. Kootchie.. when I meet you.. I will drag you to the dance floor!! :twisted:

:shock: :fingersx: you won't meet me because I'm too shy in real life to be :twisted: and kinky right up front in the beginning. :P Once I get to know you and vice versa... then MAYBE! :lol:

:ily:

Online: nice..very Nice guy.

Offline: Oh you don't want to know (you will be very afraid)

ummm.... On line i could be quiet not that talkative as real life i do .. as Lasza say that i am motor mouth the last time lasza was with me along another friends of mine.. I am not sure what i am ... so u could ask either pdp or lasza to see what is their opinion about me ?? I can be jerk if i want to be .. lol

psssttt..... PDP or Lasza pls post ur opinion about me here ...

As for online....for ya to know and figure it out.

As for offline....for ya to know and figure it out.

As for anyone who already met me in person, be quiet and STFU! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by SilenceGold

I'm not afraid of you! :ily:

online -- friendly, funny, like to chat, tease

irl -- friendly, shy, quiet, like to chat but not motormouth :-P

Originally posted by SilenceGold

Oh really? I guess I should carry gun with me, in case. :o

Originally posted by LeviathanC
As for online....for ya to know and figure it out.

As for offline....for ya to know and figure it out.

As for anyone who already met me in person, be quiet and STFU! :mrgreen:

I am going to split! blah blah blah blah levi blah blah levi

Originally posted by knightwolf68
ummm.... On line i could be quiet not that talkative as real life i do .. as Lasza say that i am motor mouth the last time lasza was with me along another friends of mine.. I am not sure what i am ... so u could ask either pdp or lasza to see what is their opinion about me ?? I can be jerk if i want to be .. lol

psssttt..... PDP or Lasza pls post ur opinion about me here ...

Hey, you have a motormouth when you chat with me online. :slap: Heh. :ily:

Back