Internet and Real life

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey, you have a motormouth when you chat with me online. :slap: Heh. :ily:
oh yeah right !!!! It just happen to have that mood to motormouth on line to chat with u!!! otherwise i know myself most of times quiet as u have notice that i haven't post that much round the forums !! ppppppffffftttttt

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Hey hey. I was wondering what kind of person are you online and in real life.

Online: Im very friendly and make ppl laugh. Like to play around alot. Very chatting person. (if you wanna chat feel free to drop a line. My sn is in my profile so dont be shy)

Real life: Im serious in some things like work im more serious there (since im boss pah). Tend to play around a little, raise some smiles, jokin around. always care and be there for my friends and family. Im also still very friendly. I been called a gentlemen a lot of times. :)

What about you all?

It really depends on who I'm hanging out with in real life and what issues are discussed. I can have a sense of humour when I want to use it! ;) Mainly, I'm a quiet and a bit of a reserved person in real life when meeting people for the first time....but with my mates, I'm usually talkative and joining the convo's.

As for online -- I can be quite talkative and witty...but on the other hand, I can be very QUIET as a mouse.

I can be a bit more high energy and obnoxious in person. But pretty much what you see is what you get.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey, you have a motormouth when you chat with me online. :slap: Heh. :ily:
ChelEder answered for me even it's offline too :thumb:

Online- talkative, funny, very active.

Real life- shy, sarcastic sometimes, outgoing, funny,

Originally posted by whodatshroom
Online- talkative, funny, very active.

Real life- shy, sarcastic sometimes, outgoing, funny,

If we actually meet in person. I would saying... "I like you better at online". :o

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
ChelEder answered for me even it's offline too :thumb:
ohhhhh I am motormouth from on and offline ??? well i don't think so !! but maybe i didn't notice myself althrough .. hehe ..

Originally posted by knightwolf68
ohhhhh I am motormouth from on and offline ??? well i don't think so !! but maybe i didn't notice myself althrough .. hehe ..

You really remind me so much of my mum's ex roommate's brother in Santa Rosa...he's funny and even looks a bit like you in that picture avatar of yours. :P
You know who I am talking about, JAVAPRIDE??? I think you'll know who....heheheheh! (I went out on a date with him and got to see Funky - Ryan's cat, remmy?) :Oops:

WaterRat,
Believe it or not. I met Javapride and Knightwolf68 in real life at different time.
Whoa! They are similiar in some ways like personality and looking. Every time, I see KnightWolf69 then start chatting. Remind me so much of JavaPride!!! I think JavaPride and KnightWolf68 are possible long lost brother and sister. Both are chatterbox and cute shorty!!!

Originally posted by Lasza
WaterRat,
Believe it or not. I met Javapride and Knightwolf68 in real life at different time.
Whoa! They are similiar in some ways like personality and looking. Every time, I see KnightWolf69 then start chatting. Remind me so much of JavaPride!!! I think JavaPride and KnightWolf68 are possible long lost brother and sister. Both are chatterbox and cute shorty!!!

yep thats true and i now am VERY VERY tempted to meet KW and ofc drag waterrats here to meet both of them she ll have a BLAST meeting poeple! :)

WaterRat,

:rofl: Java just had a laugh over this when I IM'ed her about this. ;)
I haven't met Knightwolf68 yet...I was talking about an ex roommate of my mother...that roommate's brother -- he and I went to same school...and we dated once...I thought knightwolf68 looked like my ex date. :Oops:

Originally posted by WaterRats13
:rofl: Java just had a laugh over this when I IM'ed her about this. ;)
I haven't met Knightwolf68 yet...I was talking about an ex roommate of my mother...that roommate's brother -- he and I went to same school...and we dated once...I thought knightwolf68 looked like my ex date. :Oops:

BAH on that ex date he was mine too BAH h es a obessive little freak but KW is SOO SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

Sissy,
Ohhh, u dump on ur ex date cuz he obessive over ur Java. he tried steal more Java from ya! :naughty:

Sissy's talking about java still same in both real life and onilne.

Sissy,
Ohhh, u dump on ur ex date cuz he obessive over ur Java. he tried steal more Java from ya! :naughty:

Sissy's talking about java still same in both real life and onilne.

PPFFHHTTTTT SISSY yes its true i drink my java its my life LOLOLOL

PFHFFTTT

me online im chatter box off line im HYPER! HEHEHEHE

Originally posted by javapride
PPFFHHTTTTT SISSY yes its true i drink my java its my life LOLOLOL

PFHFFTTT

me online im chatter box off line im HYPER! HEHEHEHE

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Javapride...you're HYPERACTIVE both ON and OFFline! I know ya! 20+ years, remmy! Heheheheh! :rofl:

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Javapride...you're HYPERACTIVE both ON and OFFline! I know ya! 20+ years, remmy! Heheheheh! :rofl:

:roll: IM gonna get u for that LOLOL

:eek: what so nice comment round here ... I would love to meet all of u no matter who u are ... I think it is so neat to do .. :cool: I know i can be :crazy: or :naughty: or :twisted: lol

You really remind me so much of my mum's ex roommate's brother in Santa Rosa...he's funny and even looks a bit like you in that picture avatar of yours. :P
You know who I am talking about, JAVAPRIDE??? I think you'll know who....heheheheh! (I went out on a date with him and got to see Funky - Ryan's cat, remmy?) :Oops:
Maybe I am ur nightmare former date lol jk

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Maybe I am ur nightmare former date lol jk

IN YOUR BLOODY DREAMS, KnightWolf68! ;) Na...I know you're not my ex date cos you live in another state and my ex date still lives in Santa Rosa. :)

Back