I'm new in this * Alldeaf*

LovelyWoman

Reaction score
:wave: I am from North Carolina and I ,myself former FLorida woman! I would be rookie in this but giving me sometime to learn and be bear with me :ily: !!

Help me if I am incorrect somehow !! :mrgreen:

Welcome to AllDeaf !!! Do not go nearby the tree ;)

Stay here ADer's You will enjoy with us !!!

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf, Have fun posting along with us. :wave:
See ya around. :thumb:

Hello LovelyWoman,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

divalogo2welcome6oq.jpg

:thumb:

LovelyWoman, Welcome aboard and I do hope you enjoy your stay. I'll passing through your neck of the woods in a few weeks enroute to South Carolina...hope the sun is always shining down your way ;)

Taylor said:
LovelyWoman, Welcome aboard and I do hope you enjoy your stay. I'll passing through your neck of the woods in a few weeks enroute to South Carolina...hope the sun is always shining down your way ;)
Ahh Your going through our state on ur way to SC.. Well prepare layer clothes and fur coat! but your coming from north anyway haha :boink: I don't know abt SC weather.. :confused: I only focus on my state weather only! :)) what make u goingto SC??? * very curious.. if you want sunshine, all you need go more south to Florida * where my former hometown* :booty:

Welcome you here.... *Be careful you gonna hooked w/alldeaf.com* you cannot quit your eyes out.. (chuckles)
:waving:

Welcome aboard LovelyWoman (LW)

Hope u like NC as much as Florida.
Maybe u can tell the differences....

Have fun ! :thumb:

Back