I'm going to the ER soon and I may be gone a few days.

Please get much better very soon! We will miss you and hope and pray for the very best for you.

Uh oh. Hope it gets healed up fast and you become better than before! :)

I hope you get treatment and healing quickly. :hug:

Sorry when i read it today. I hope all is nothing serious. I get a feeling that you need to stay at the hospital in order to clear up the infection. Hope you will be back today. feel better!

Sorry when i read it today. I hope all is nothing serious. I get a feeling that you need to stay at the hospital in order to clear up the infection. Hope you will be back today. feel better!

She may have to stay off her feet and keep them elevated part of day. Infections should not be taken lightly. I ran into a woman I knew and told me she had infection and was in the hospital for 4 months. The doctors had no idea how she got the infection and she almost lost a arm!

She may have to stay off her feet and keep them elevated part of day. Infections should not be taken lightly. I ran into a woman I knew and told me she had infection and was in the hospital for 4 months. The doctors had no idea how she got the infection and she almost lost a arm!

yeah. my friend accidently dropped the TV and hit on her tip of the pinky finger. It hurts like a heavy pinched hit. Ok. She waited less than two days and had urge to get to ER. She stayed there at the hospital for 5 days. The end/tip of pinky got hit on the nerve and it spreaded out the bad infection in fingers then hands then arms. the whole arm and hand was swollen real bad and was very hot red. :shock: She's ok now. Her pinky has been recovery for a year and she gets very sensitve if someone touches her pinky. WOW

Get well soon! I know what its like to have issues with your leg. I had multiple blood clots and I was hospitalized for 2 weeks. I hope your ok!

sorry you hear your father hope be well better my cousin is very diabaetic and my grandma's brother I am uncle it my family

Wow, you really took your time. If it were me and I had to go to the ER, I wouldn't dawdle on AllDeaf.com. I'd hightail it out of my house like my hair was on fire.... But that's just me. :P

Back