If you have your own kid...

e

Reaction score
Which kiddie show would you prefer to let your kid watch it all the time?

For me, I'd let my kid watch the Sesame Street and goody cartoons like Disney, etc.

e said:
Which kiddie show would you prefer to let your kid watch it all the time?

For me, I'd let my kid watch the Sesame Street and goody cartoons like Disney, etc.
3-2-1 contact, History channel, Walt Disney, Tom & Jerry and such.

Mm, forgot about those educational channels! Discovery, Animal Planet, National Geographic, and History.

Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street

I grew up watching that show I think kids love it.

i ll let my kid watch ONLY PBS til thier at age of 9 -10 then slowly wean them to see drama shows and situation comedies then once thier 13 and up let them be on thier own WITH understand under discretions

like the cosby show, Friends, Perfect strangers or my wife and kids that sort of shows that talks abt todays' issues but uses comdey in it uddy now ?

bbnt said:
Sponge Bob Square Pants

I second that.. also my son loves to watch "The wriggles" an australian t.v. show/musical series.

I try my best to not have him find "Barney" because i don't want to go nuts when he sings like barney sings! :eek2:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I second that.. also my son loves to watch "The wriggles" an australian t.v. show/musical series.

I try my best to not have him find "Barney" because i don't want to go nuts when he sings like barney sings! :eek2:

DeafScuba98 -- it's the WIGGLES not Wriggles. ;)

I HATE the Wiggles...I get so tired of seeing that just about every morning here...augh!

But if I have kids...I will have to put up with that and let them watch The Wiggles...cartoons that are devoid of extreme violence.

I'd let my kids watch something simple and not annoying like Barney! Augh!

WaterRats13 said:
DeafScuba98 -- it's the WIGGLES not Wriggles. ;)

I HATE the Wiggles...I get so tired of seeing that just about every morning here...augh!

But if I have kids...I will have to put up with that and let them watch The Wiggles...cartoons that are devoid of extreme violence.

thanks.. sorry for my misspelling.. i am always a bad speller :)

I'm wondering if there's any cartoon or kid's movie, show etc.. that have ASL included? i been looking for one.. saw some like "blue clues". but it didn't show much. any of you know of one that shows alot of ASL?

hey hey hey, lets not knock Barney.

Barney exposes 2 and 3 year olds to being nice, kind, and getting along with people and to have fun.

In many cases, this show is the ONLY positive exposure for this age group since many parents are, ahem, crappy.

YOU don't have to watch it! :|

Bush_in_2004! said:
hey hey hey, lets not knock Barney.

Barney exposes 2 and 3 year olds to being nice, kind, and getting along with people and to have fun.

In many cases, this show is the ONLY positive exposure for this age group since many parents are, ahem, crappy.

YOU don't have to watch it! :|

True, I agree.

If my future child happen to love the show, I will have to tolerate the show itself. You know how it is with movie buffs, they can't stand terrible actors and corny dialogues. :lol:

How about making my daughter watch only reruns of this:
brady1.JPEG

*MARCIA! MARCIA! MARCIA!*

I'd rather let her only watch '50s to early '80s shows

btw Barney...fuggetboutit!

Back