If you could change your name

I rather to adhere to my name, because my name is unique:

Dreama

I was little boy I wanna name Michael but right now I like my name Bradley, If I have ever a son, I would give him after my name Bradley Jr. :D

I'd probably like to add "Vampy" as my second name.

I really want Angelica... or Angel......... but I rather keep my own name bec it is part of my family who gave it to me. also I wanna have a nickname but i dont have it.. oh well I just accept what I have now. ;)

When I was younger I always wanted my name much as "Stacey" or "Crystal" I have said If I had a daughter I would name her "Stacey Lynne" :mrgreen:

it's obvious u see my first name I love mine but last name I ain't gonna say it here :ugh: cuz it's long last name and difficult for some people to remember :giggle:

I would like to be called Mitch. :twisted: But anyhow my current name probably suits me better. ;)

I used to want to change it to Alison, but like most people, i grew out of it. Jamie's kind of a boring name, and I have a unisex name(my middle name is Lee). That got really old in elementary school when we'd have sub teachers, they'd hear a girl respond and be like, "oh i thought you were a boy" Yeah yeah yeah ok. Im a girl, get over it :P The other thing is you cant get a nickname out of my name!! Well Jams, but thats not the same! Only deaf people call me that :)

Cheri said:
When I was younger I always wanted my name much as "Stacey" or "Crystal" I have said If I had a daughter I would name her "Stacey Lynne" :mrgreen:

LOL my real name is Stacy. I've been called Tracey though, as well as Stephanie. None of my teachers ever got it right, LOL.

Back