If you could change your name

If I could change my name... it would be "Kathleen Marie" oh wait, that's my name! :D

BullymOm - It match you! :)

How about Jerry Springer?? :nono: I am girl and like my name anyway because it is very RARE to call me. :)

When I was teenager... I told my Mom, I want to change my new name was Farrah. I was too workship her.. I posted her all over my bedroom because I image to be attractive and skinny like her...

Attachments

• farrah.jpg
    farrah.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 49
:lol: MizzDeaf *chanting* Jerry Jerry Jerry hahaha

my given name is Stephanie and i grew up wanting to have the name of Steve and even briefly had the nickname of Stevie -- i didnt like the name "Stephanie" due to having been a tomboy growing up but ofc i outgrew that and accept my name as it has been given to me -- was named after my dad who went by "Steve" himself :lol: i now just simply go by "Steph" cuz its just easier but now it gets challenging on occasions at family gatherings cuz my neice's name is the same as mine :lol:

For the longest time as a kid I thought my name was "Don't" I thought my middle name was "Fuck"...And just because I heard all three combined so often I thought my full name was "Don't Fuck With Me."

hahahaha coffeeeman hahahhaha

mine's Desiree and everyone calls me Desi So, i when i was little i wanted to be cody or jackie cuz i can reconize it and DJ was my stage name for plays so that helped atho im used to being called baby or honey and when kania calls me that she has a hard time calling me cuz for some reason my mold is being a bytch so i have to fix that so i ll be able to hear her! :)

I love my name so I see no need to change it. Mum's chosen the right one for me :D

It means Star by the way ;)

Malfoyish said:
LOL my real name is Stacy. I've been called Tracey though, as well as Stephanie. None of my teachers ever got it right, LOL.

Well, Stacy...You know this already, but most on here don't...My real first name is Shalace, which is very unique! I blame my name on the fact that I was born in the 60s, and Mom being given a LOT of drugs right as I was being born! lololol But, ahhh ...If I had to CHOOSE a name.... I like Hannah Elizabeth.. :)

I love my nickname, Meg but loathe my real name, Margaret. I get kidded often that Im a prude lady. Wait a minute ..maybe I am a prude afterall. Whatcha think, Sabrina?

The only time folks ever call me Margaret is when I am in big trouble! :eek2:

SweetKid said:
I wouldnt mind having a name like Mackenzie or Zoe.

That's so weird! My middle name is McKenzie and my kitten's name is Zoey!

My name is Bree...full name Brianne, which i hated as a kid.

I wanted

to be anything but blah Lori Ann when I was younger... I still wish my first name was a little bit more flowery... It's too short. If I had a choice and a real desire I'd name myself Laura Anna.

Lorias

Ive always wanted to be called Layla because i liked it, i dunno why lol! But my name is Kayla which was named after my moms favorite character in the 80s on Days of Our Lives... So :P

when i was younger I want my names to be Arne, Hillary..... but now I just stick to my name but I wish my name was Legislator.... that name is coolz!!!!

No I do not want to change my name because I love my name my parents chose when I born. :D

I like my name so I have no desire to change it to some other name. :) Even though it is a very common first name. ;)

I never liked my real first name. (It is not "Reba".) When I was a kid, I wanted to be named "Jo" (Josephine) because I admired that character in the books Little Women and Little Men.

Back