i was wonder....

DzRikku

Reaction score
i wud like to ask u guys a question....how come u guys like lebso or gay and how come u decided or change ur mind and become like lebso or gay? just wonder...dont take me in wrong way...i arent judge kind of person thanks i like to hear some of ur story and try to undy why u guys are like this...no insult thro thanks folks :cheers:

LUV GIRLS! *chuckles*

I love girls because they have better communication, respectful, etc than men. Men can be jerks *no offense to you all men who have respect*. When I am near guys, I never had the "click" feelings to them but with girls, OH YEA! WHOA MAMA! I do have feelings for them if I like the person. If straight woman--- NOOO--- rather stay friends and RESPECT them. *chuckles* I can get along with women than men easy to communicate and I can talk to them than I can shutter when I talk to men. I dont know how to talk to them. But I can be friends with men. I have no feelings for MEN PERIOD---

PROUD TO BE 100% FEMME :)

wow interest response...most girls that are lebso are like that...i am stright girl ofc...but just pop the question in my mind and very curious to ask u guys that all heh *grin*

DelicPumpkPie said:
I love girls because they have better communication, respectful, etc than men. Men can be jerks *no offense to you all men who have respect*. When I am near guys, I never had the "click" feelings to them but with girls, OH YEA! WHOA MAMA! I do have feelings for them if I like the person. If straight woman--- NOOO--- rather stay friends and RESPECT them. *chuckles* I can get along with women than men easy to communicate and I can talk to them than I can shutter when I talk to men. I dont know how to talk to them. But I can be friends with men. I have no feelings for MEN PERIOD---

:popcorn: well said! As for me... I'm the opposite man for her reason so I'm proud to be 100% butch :lol:

u mean butch as gay? if so...why u like gay guys? what make u decided to be gay not girls? what wrong with girls that u dont like? sorry if i am too nosy heh just very curious heh

DzRikku said:
u mean butch as gay? if so...why u like gay guys? what make u decided to be gay not girls? what wrong with girls that u dont like? sorry if i am too nosy heh just very curious heh
it's just my deepest personal thing that I just like guys... I've tried with girls and no feeling for me... just when I'm with a guy, I feel like I'm being carried on a cloud... it's alright to be nosy... if you're really very curious about the action... feel free to grab a couch to sit and :popcorn: watch me with a cute guy :lol:

first off

MODS: please move this to the GLBT section

now to answer ur question --

i LOVE women -- ive known ive been attracted to women for a long time but did not come out til later in life

GLBTIQ folks are my chosen family like Nozobo had mentioned previously -- im pretty tight with a few ppl within the family :grouphug:

Ohhhh, I can give Nozobo a big :kiss:! Yes, I can :kiss: anyone! I am gay myself, HATE use the word as Lebo! I prefer GAY period.

DelicPumpkPie said:

I never knew you were a Lesbian, That is the first to know that I recovered from here LOL :thumb:

For MIZZDEAF

A QUESTION for you MizzDeaf--- Why do you rather GAY word than Lesbian? Why do you think Lesbian word is not right word for girls? *CURIOUS* Mind to explain?

Thank you! :) BUT--- :thumb: COOL and be proud to be one!

DelicPumpkPie said:
A QUESTION for you MizzDeaf--- Why do you rather GAY word than Lesbian? Why do you think Lesbian word is not right word for girls? *CURIOUS* Mind to explain?

Thank you! :) BUT--- :thumb: COOL and be proud to be one!

*ahem* I grew up as fag and gay because I look like boy. I am bio-female and feel gay more than lesbian. I DO love girls and they loves me as boyfriend/girlfriend. Here I am BOI and queer. I do not feel like lesbian because I been grew up odd ways.

Is that help ?? :)

MizzDeaf said:
*ahem* I grew up as fag and gay because I look like boy. I am bio-female and feel gay more than lesbian. I DO love girls and they loves me as boyfriend/girlfriend. Here I am BOI and queer. I do not feel like lesbian because I been grew up odd ways.

Is that help ?? :)

Hmm yes it helps :giggle: BUT---BIO-Female?? Explain that part, please? To clarify it. I am not sure what that is. Since all I know i am Femme Lesbian which simple it is! LOL

BUT COOL about grew up odd ways, some people feel that way. :) You are not only one.

DzRikku said:
i wud like to ask u guys a question....how come u guys like lebso or gay and how come u decided or change ur mind and become like lebso or gay? just wonder...dont take me in wrong way...i arent judge kind of person thanks i like to hear some of ur story and try to undy why u guys are like this...no insult thro thanks folks :cheers:
It is very simple actually...

You see, why do you like women? Why? Because it is your choice to feel that 'lust' toward women right? It is all about feelings. I am not gay. I love women more than anything else. (I guess you are a guy, if not... my mistake)

I do know some women who changed their mind and prefer lesbians over men due to men and their cruelities, abuses, etc etc.. It happen too many times... Not that I blame them for it when they changed their mind but I only wish that they are aware that there are good men, all they need to look past the 'looks'. I would say the same thing about men.

Anyway.. even though I am not gay or lesbian, I want to share what I know from hanging around with these cool people.

Why do I like girls? It's not the fact that someone has a particular body part that I like.....it's their personailty. If the girls who I have fallen for happened to be guys I would love them just as much. It's not something I chose, it just happened....I can remember being fifteen and wondering exactly HOW two women got it on....and then that summer was the summer that I fell in love with my first girlfriend. I still remember walking up to Maureen when she won a special award, to give her a hug and having her kiss me on the cheek....that was the MOMENT I knew I liked girls....and it was a very confusing time for me.

DelicPumpkPie said:
Hmm yes it helps :giggle: BUT---BIO-Female?? Explain that part, please? To clarify it. I am not sure what that is. Since all I know i am Femme Lesbian which simple it is! LOL

BUT COOL about grew up odd ways, some people feel that way. :) You are not only one.

BIO means Biological Female.

I'm bisexual - have known since high school. I believe that we are all born with our sexual preference imprinted in our bodies. I love it and I do love my gf - so I have been calling myself lesbian in honor of our relationship.

Back