i was wonder....

Magatsu said:
I do know some women who changed their mind and prefer lesbians over men due to men and their cruelities, abuses, etc etc.. It happen too many times... Not that I blame them for it when they changed their mind but I only wish that they are aware that there are good men, all they need to look past the 'looks'. I would say the same thing about men.

Exactly! It has become a joke among me and my girlfriends when dealing with a dead end relationship or jerks...that we wish we could become lesbians but we are cursed - we like men way TOO much!

We just need to :whip: men better!

Meg said:
Exactly! It has become a joke among me and my girlfriends when dealing with a dead end relationship or jerks...that we wish we could become lesbians but we are cursed - we like men way TOO much!

hey fly!! dont get the wrong idea girl!! :P :giggle:

Fly Free said:
:rofl: zesty -- mebbe i can try and convert Meg qq :twisted: :P

:giggle: let me know how it goes but make sure that she come back and points a finger at me, you hear!? :squint: :rofl:

zesty said:
:giggle: let me know how it goes but make sure that she DOES NOT come back and point a finger at me, you hear!? :squint: :rofl:

EDIT: i had to fix my stupid grammar errors.. cuz the edit button disappeared.. grrr

Meg said:

Whip me anytime baby!

Anyway haha, yeah I know what you mean... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg

We just need to men better!

Magatsu said:
Whip me anytime baby!

Anyway haha, yeah I know what you mean... :/

my my!! meggiepoo and i would love to :whip: you big time!! :naughty: :giggle:

zesty said:
my my!! meggiepoo and i would love to :whip: you big time!! :naughty: :giggle:
:o! nasty woman!

Edit: Well.. that is cool with me but no leather!

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
:o! nasty woman!

Edit: Well.. that is cool with me but no leather!

i have other ways of whipping you w/o the leather as i am not into the S&M shit.. :naughty: :giggle: :P

*Hehehehee!!!*

People are people. It does not bother me if they are gay, straight, bisexual. :dunno: I don't care. :) Long as they are good people and have good values, morals, and common sense.

True, I'm agree with you, Malfoyish!!!

I really dont care what they are because I accept what they are.

Malfoyish said:
*Hehehehee!!!*

People are people. It does not bother me if they are gay, straight, bisexual. :dunno: I don't care. :) Long as they are good people and have good values, morals, and common sense.

Right on Malfy ..I got many friends who are gay/bi/lesbians and I couldn't care less as long they are good people and have morals/common sense, too.

Everyone rocks!

yea me too!! they are great people regardless of their sexual preference.. they are still humans like us!! as long as they respect us!!

fly---stop perving me or ill SNUB you! :nana: :rofl:

EDIT: i have many gay/bi/lesbian friends too! :P

Last edited:
Thank you to all those who support us - it makes me feel good that you're all so open-minded and willing to accept us as we are.

Thanks!!!!!

And I know that the AllDeaf GLBT community thanks you all too!!!

DreamDeaf said:
Thank you to all those who support us - it makes me feel good that you're all so open-minded and willing to accept us as we are.

Thanks!!!!!

And I know that the AllDeaf GLBT community thanks you all too!!!

:grouphug:

I basically agree with what some people here are saying... I have always liked boys/men for quite a long time as far as I can remember. My first crush was in grade 5, when I thought this one particular person was so cute. Silly!

What I really hate is when people say that they "accept" me, but still say things like "It's a shame that you are gay, you would make a great father." or "It's a shame that you are gay, you and her would make a great couple." It shows overt ignorance and it just plain rude. I don't say that "it is a shame that you are deaf, because music is so beautiful." or "it's a shame that you are deaf, you would make a great musician." That would probably make some of you feel that these comments were totally irrelevant, and shouldn't have been said?

Back