I m backkkkk finally abt time!

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
:wiggle: i m backk!! i miss y'all lots dang i haven't gone here for laterly cuz i been hella busy with new job and blah blah since xmas is coming up :eek2: ani't ready for it! :lol: and hurry hoilday is OVER in jan! hurryy and what been up with y'all and miss my :booty:? :rofl: j/k j/k

Hello!! *Hugs!!* I remember u from another forum... I am happy u are here in this forum we gota have fun!!!! *mwah sis*

YAYA!! Hugss Cheri i do remma you too! and aww ur sons sooo CUTE smile and how are you? i m doing good and OH yea time for make them crazy :rofl: j/k! muahh!

Freaky told me you were in jail

No Bbnt that was me I was in jail.. *devil laughter*... and Lovelyblkgirl welcome back to alldeaf......Looking forward to have a blast time with u here... psst. Im just joking with bbnt ... dont take it seriously ok? lol.

ROFL!!! Cheri good one he thought i m in jail how heck with his's mind thought serious *laughed* and oh yea can't wai't blast with ya and psstt you will find me in ringo hehee i already send message in ringo. also FlyFree thanks! and yea i know i think BBNT is curious if i m in jail or not :rofl:

Hi LovelyblkGurl, :wave:

*Hugs*....Welcome Back!!!.....Good to see you here with us again!

:laugh2: bbnt....I thought I saw your photo in the American MOST wanted?....was that you? or your brother?... :smoking:

Hello Budeight LOL you are busted cuz i find you from hide j/k j/k and Hugss Angle it's good see you again and HI Purple and tekkmortal :wave: to y'all

Welcum back Panther...one wonders if ya were actually humping someone somewhere instead of being in jail...and BBNT needs to be thrown in the jail to see if he can wiggle his dick in there...hahaa :laugh2:

Back