i cant believe that happen.

It shame to know that their marriage are few seconds short to grow with and begin 90 seconds old.

I know one of my awesome friend's niece soon will marry this year. They are very exciting for her and the "BIG" wedding of possible maximum 100,000 dollars of wedding worth. The reason the man who is going marry my friend's niece but their family isn't "rich". She is beautiful heart and learn that she will live for short time like she will look like right now. In few years, possible 5 years or least that she will become vegetable with no treatment. So my friend's families are spending time with her even her sister and brother aren't mad about the parents only spending parent money for like 10,000 thats it.

They are want that niece have good peace and enjoy her life with new man who accept her condition of illness. It is sad yea.. but for that man seem only 90 seconds being together... it heart break...:(

It was a preventive death too if she learned to fight heart disease.

But at least she died happy.

I read about that yesterday and yes, it is sad. Wedding days are meant to be joyful and special, not sorrowful. Unfortunately, in this case, it happened.

Yes, I did read this on my aol news so, sad. The happiest day of her life had to come to an end in tragic way.

Aw, this is a heartbreaking story, I feel so bad for the husband to lose his wife on their wedding day.

That is so sad. At least the husband is lucky to have a wonderful woman in his life. I am sure he will cherished her for the rest of his life.

Yes i read newspaper at Libaray yesterday and was break mah heart that she has passed away during their's wedding day but glad that she is not pain or stuffer anymore cuz i knew it's her last wish want have wedding to make her's hubby happy before her's last breath to dying

Back