I am returing here my apology message

GoldenLeaf74

Reaction score
hello AD members, I am returning to AD, I already talk with Alex to forgive me to return.

in past I did wrong with some AD members some bad attuide to some of AD members so I hope you guys can forgive me so

I will promise to respect more ever than before.

alright

Cheers
GoldenLeaf74 :)

Hey GoldenLeaf!

Welcome back! :D Don't worry that I am here for you, buddy!

Welcome back, GoldenLeaf. It's good to have you around again. Enjoy your stay. :)

:grouphug:As the Mistress of Group Hugs, I enforce a group hug amongst all ADers!!! :grouphug: Welcome back GoldenLeaf!! Now we can gab about sports!!! KingCobra and I will be gabbing with you about Ottawa Senators and 67s! :lol: KingCobra is rooting for the Habs and I am rooting for the Leafs!!! :ugh: I can feel his eyes glaring at me... uh-oh... I think I better smooch with him for that comment!! :rofl:

oh yeah I know Kingcobra is a habs fan of course.

ha you are funny Freaky

thanks for forgive me :D

GoldenLeaf74

all is cool with me! :thumb:

welcome back to AD GoldenLeaf74 enjoy ur stay this time around! :D

leafy we learn from our mistakes and wipe the slate clean and start fresh all u can do is just have fun thats all welcome back and this time enjoy ur AD stay! GLAD to have u back again :) let's have fun and close the past chapter behind us :) :wave:

javapride said:
leafy we learn from our mistakes and wipe the slate clean and start fresh all u can do is just have fun thats all welcome back and this time enjoy ur AD stay! GLAD to have u back again :) let's have fun and close the past chapter behind us :) :wave:

ahhh I feel good you call me Leafy I like that :D

Hey, Goldenleaf74, we do miss you!! Welcome back!! Ofc, we forgive you!! :grouphug:

:nana: Leafy.....................

Sigh I have to have a LONG talk with you!!!!!!!

Just Kidding!!!!

Welcome back.. Glad to see you here again! so Let's :grouphug:

Wendy

WBHarley said:
:nana: Leafy.....................

Sigh I have to have a LONG talk with you!!!!!!!

Just Kidding!!!!

Welcome back.. Glad to see you here again! so Let's :grouphug:

Wendy

hahah very funny WBHarley

thanks

Welcome back, Now tell me why your hockey team has lost so many games? :mrgreen:

bbnt said:
Welcome back, Now tell me why your hockey team has lost so many games? :mrgreen:

hey hey hey hahahah

Leafs are back to winning now theya re about to 5th straight in row :mrgreen:

Back