I am returing here my apology message

tekkmortal said:
Hi and wb GoldenLeaf. I'm tekkmortal and I'm new to A.D. here. I dont know much of hockey league. :ugh: I just follow football, baseball, and basketball.

oh I love hockey so much, Hockey is my heart forever.

I have to ask, why the sudden change of mind???? I need to know that you really are sincere ya know.......

GoldenLeaf74 said:
no comment sorry
the lack of comment makes it seem like you are hiding something. I am sorry I cant accept this to be true. A sudden change of heart without explanation.
Sorry

BABYPHAT im going to be honest here HE DOESN T HAVE TO MAKE ANY COMMENTS TO U u dont like what he said then leave it alone, u want a reason maybe he has a reason not to tell anyone whats going on but it being between alex and goldenleaf, please respect that HE said no comment meaning not ur business, he had some reasons not to long ago and now he's back and has made resoultions with the admin, therefore he did apologize so let it be and move on. u didn't have to be a cold heart to him! HE DOESN T HAVE TO EXPLAIN anything to u!

ADMIN AND MODS my apologise for venting but it angers me when someone disses someone and says they must explain why the sudden change of heart, and etc. GL74 DID do the right thing and was mature enuff to apologize without the explaination. and left this between the member and thw admin.

there is no need to require GL74 to explain anything thats not ur business it belongs to alex and GL74 they know the reasons so leave it alone..... and accept and move it on....

BabyPhat21 said:
the lack of comment makes it seem like you are hiding something. I am sorry I cant accept this to be true. A sudden change of heart without explanation.
Sorry

well I am not going to explain to you, ALex and i was talk in email to explain why I want to returns. you can't to have know why. i am not going to looking for extra trouble, please leave me alone alright thanks for understand.

javapride said:
BABYPHAT im going to be honest here HE DOESN T HAVE TO MAKE ANY COMMENTS TO U u dont like what he said then leave it alone, u want a reason maybe he has a reason not to tell anyone whats going on but it being between alex and goldenleaf, please respect that HE said no comment meaning not ur business, he had some reasons not to long ago and now he's back and has made resoultions with the admin, therefore he did apologize so let it be and move on. u didn't have to be a cold heart to him! HE DOESN T HAVE TO EXPLAIN anything to u!

ADMIN AND MODS my apologise for venting but it angers me when someone disses someone and says they must explain why the sudden change of heart, and etc. GL74 DID do the right thing and was mature enuff to apologize without the explaination. and left this between the member and thw admin.

there is no need to require GL74 to explain anything thats not ur business it belongs to alex and GL74 they know the reasons so leave it alone..... and accept and move it on....

thanks for support my side, I am pleasure you speak it out for me but you don't have to speak. I was planning to speak it ouit with BabyPhat to make a post in this thread.

t'is the season to be forgiving and jolly. ho ho! :cool: i dont feel goldleafy really needs to defend himself, since alex is giving him another chance..... methinks he already proved it by coming back. there is really nothing to be gained from coming back except humility. this is one brave dude that i wanted to welcome back.

:dj: :beer:

GoldenLeaf74 said:
thanks for support my side, I am pleasure you speak it out for me but you don't have to speak. I was planning to speak it ouit with BabyPhat to make a post in this thread.
yr welcome leafy i know u can do it but it just turns me off when theres a DEMAND to KNOW why ur back and etc. really its between u and alex no one else, Welcome back tho! :) don't worry abt the nosy poeple just worry abt the love u got back from all :)

BabyPhat21 said:
Sorry

You are in NO POSITION to demand facts and reasons about what happened to GoldenLeafs and this forum administrator(s). Whenever GoidenLeafs and Alex or other administrators reached a resolve, so be it! It is their business, not our business. I did not want to know what happened whatsoever.

I have known GoldenLeaf well in person and real life since he was a kid and he has always been decent and fine. Even I will see GoldenLeaf in person when he visit his brother for X-mas.

It is time for you to leave him alone and mind your own business.

I think I recommend this thread should have :locked: :locked: before get worst heated debate this topic.

Best interest for this topic is accept apology.... Very good.. That is it..

No needed discuss further about their personally buisness..

*wink*...

Just In my mind "Suggestion".

KingCobra said:
You are in NO POSITION to demand facts and reasons about what happened to GoldenLeafs and this forum administrator(s). Whenever GoidenLeafs and Alex or other administrators reached a resolve, so be it! It is their business, not our business. I did not want to know what happened whatsoever.

I have known GoldenLeaf well in person and real life since he was a kid and he has always been decent and fine. Even I will see GoldenLeaf in person when he visit his brother for X-mas.

It is time for you to leave him alone and mind your own business.

thanks for support, I am sure it will be fine by now :D

Bullym0m said:
I think I recommend this thread should have :locked: :locked: before get worst heated debate this topic.

Best interest for this topic is accept apology.... Very good.. That is it..

No needed discuss further about their personally buisness..

*wink*...

Just In my mind "Suggestion".

yeahI agree I am going to lock up now, I am going to ask Mod for that.

I Agree with bully mom and with u, BP21 and U can talk abt the plm in the PM whilist the rest of us already love u all the same and accepted it so let's close the chapter and move on........

javapride said:
yr welcome leafy i know u can do it but it just turns me off when theres a DEMAND to KNOW why ur back and etc. really its between u and alex no one else, Welcome back tho! :) don't worry abt the nosy poeple just worry abt the love u got back from all :)

Whether you like it or not. There is no reason for you to be involved when Babyphat asked GoldenLeaf74 a question WHY? Goldenleaf74 chooses to answer her question...No comment. Which it makes her wonder why. You dont need to put your words in her mouth!

Bully mom... Also there is no point for you to suggest to lock this topic. All she was asking a simple question. so Chill!

eternity, I understand what you said but BP21 is no posistion to ask me. she seem try to force me for the answer, that's why I said no comment period.

Javapride try to help me that's all, i am glad she is support for that.

Last edited:
I am not saying anything else cuz there is nothing to say. he said to leave him alone which I did and I dont appreciate being attacked. I dropped it and said NOTHING else. I am letting everyone know that i am out of this discussion.

BabyPhat21 said:
I am not saying anything else cuz there is nothing to say. he said to leave him alone which I did and I dont appreciate being attacked. I dropped it and said NOTHING else. I am letting everyone know that i am out of this discussion.

not really attacked but you have no right to desision to ask me, that's mean you did really force me like attacked

so I always keep cool and tell you that I am not going to asnwer for sure.
you are not the owner period.

Ok, let's all keep our cool here. It is obvious that GoldenLeaf realized his mistake in the past, talked to me about it and apologized, and now he's back. It takes a real man to step up and apologize, and I respect him for that.

GoldenLeaf, it is up to you whether you want me (or you could do it yourself) to delete this entire thread, remove half of it, or keep it the way it is.

T'care y'all.

Alex said:
Ok, let's all keep our cool here. It is obvious that GoldenLeaf realized his mistake in the past, talked to me about it and apologized, and now he's back. It takes a real man to step up and apologize, and I respect him for that.

GoldenLeaf, it is up to you whether you want me (or you could do it yourself) to delete this entire thread, remove half of it, or keep it the way it is.

T'care y'all.

thanks ALex for clear it up.

nahh I dont need to delete leave it alone alright.

Back