I am returing here my apology message

What happened to forgive and forget? come on everyone group hugs.. lets just drop what happened in the past and move on to the future.. He apoligy... and that he is a man enough to stand up and say it... so let's all give him a big welcome back and a big group hugs.. so here my hugs * huggggggggs!!* *smile... and have a nice day... *grins*

Cheri said:
What happened to forgive and forget? come on everyone group hugs.. lets just drop what happened in the past and move on to the future.. He apoligy... and that he is a man enough to stand up and say it... so let's all give him a big welcome back and a big group hugs.. so here my hugs * huggggggggs!!* *smile... and have a nice day... *grins*

Here's my passionate hug for you on behalf of GoldenLeaf, my favorite French Maid chick! :D

Cheri said:

oh thanks Cheri!!

hehehehe KingCobra!! mwah and huggs... u are welcome goldenleaf.. hugs u too!

((( group hugs ))).....Amen on that Cheri!!! Smart Move!

Back