"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i am so exciting and hyper tonight!

Posted:

SmileyGin:
i admit I didnt know that? cool to know that I am not the only one here.. whew! heh. i do have other symptoms such as dizziness, vertigo and tinnitus which sucks. I had attacks two days ago. yesterday was awful.. today im feeling ok.. jeez.. what about you?

I admit I was surprised to find someone here on AD who has it too. Yes, I do get vertigo, tinnitus too. I had one short attack last monday at work--had to sit down for while. Its no fun :mad: Thats great you are having a good day :)

I admit that today is suck for me but I'm more in love with Sequoias because he showed me something that flatter me!

I admit that Sequoias is lucky to have Sweetheart in his life !

sillycat said:
Posted:

SmileyGin:
i admit I didnt know that? cool to know that I am not the only one here.. whew! heh. i do have other symptoms such as dizziness, vertigo and tinnitus which sucks. I had attacks two days ago. yesterday was awful.. today im feeling ok.. jeez.. what about you?

I admit I was surprised to find someone here on AD who has it too. Yes, I do get vertigo, tinnitus too. I had one short attack last monday at work--had to sit down for while. Its no fun :mad: Thats great you are having a good day :)

i admit yours is not severe? like mine.. i get the attacks like every 3 days or so. after the attacks.. sometimes i need to lay down and rest watch tv or read books.. sucks.. head feel like its full of water or hangover after partying all night.. it feel like.. :(

Highlands said:
I admit that Sequoias is lucky to have Sweetheart in his life !

i admit i agree with you on that! :D hehe.. :)

I admit My pool is almost filled so i can go swimming and I also admit I still haven't heard anything on my lil sis

i admit its time for me to go bed.. so good nite to all.. :D

I admit Im about to head on to bed, might check back on in a little while!! Good night all!

I admit that I love that movies, CARS. I took kids and watched the movie. It was so awesome and I love it. I cant wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it.

I admit that I'm stay at mah good friend's for 3 nites

I admit that I can't stand rain urg!

I admit that I am relaxing and chill. RAINING! Oh boy! I woke up by lighting around 4 to 4 30 am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back