"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil_country_gal said:
I admit I don't know if my sister was found yet and it's tearing me apart
I admit I hope everything will turn out okay... My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.. (If you don't mind me asking what happen? If it's personal then don't worry)
Don't cry, think postive and good things will come to you, :grouphug:

LakeTahoe said:
I admit that I never been to KY! I should one day! :)
I admit you will love it up there, its where my grandmother lives.. It's amazing! What part are you wanting to visit??

I admit I don't know! LOL! Just get to touch KY! :giggle:
RoyalMajesty said:
I admit you will love it up there, its where my grandmother lives.. It's amazing! What part are you wanting to visit??

LakeTahoe said:
I admit I don't know! LOL! Just get to touch KY! :giggle:
I admit If you go to downtown louisville Ky there is a bunch to do. It's nice.... I miss it up there!! :)

LovelyBlkGal said:
I admit that calif finally kick u back to ky :rofl: jkjk

I admit that you're a rotten brat! :-P ha ha ha

I admit that I wasn't feel good...damn headahce that I had it for 3 damn days! I finally fed up and took Imterix. It work WONDER!!

I admit cool....someday we'll go down.

RoyalMajesty said:
I admit If you go to downtown louisville Ky there is a bunch to do. It's nice.... I miss it up there!! :)

i admit i miss my tower.. :( i am on laptop now.. the tower is sick and is in hospital. poor tower.. LOL.. :) I should get it back tmw .. hopefully.. :)

i admit that i took my friend to dr this morning.. i came home with my god daughter and i got fever and cough.. blah..

TweetyBird said:
i admit that i took my friend to dr this morning.. i came home with my god daughter and i got fever and cough.. blah..

oh no i admit that it sound like you are getting sick.. u better take it easy and rest.. :)

TweetyBird said:

I admit I would like to say TweetyBird this

Get well soon and fly over clouds like a bird ,lady :)

SmileyGin said:
oh no i admit that it sound like you are getting sick.. u better take it easy and rest.. :)
i admit i say thanks to u sweetie!

Highlands said:
I admit I would like to say TweetyBird this

Get well soon and fly over clouds like a bird ,lady :)
i admit that sweet of u say that... smiles..

I admit that I've been cleaning out my cabients in my kitchen and reorginzed. And my hallway closet. Not done yet for shelves. I will do that probably after dinner. :)

LakeTahoe said:
I admit that I've been cleaning out my cabients in my kitchen and reorginzed. And my hallway closet. Not done yet for shelves. I will do that probably after dinner. :)
i admit that do u need for me call maid for u?? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back