"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that u caught me hahahah

i admit that i am laughing now until my stomach is getting hurt *still cracking up*

I admit that take it easy dont get worse hurt your stomach lol fei ku :lol:

i admit that i am sorta of hyper tonight hehehe

I admit that ahhh you are hyper now lol when I get cold I can get hyper lol :lol:

i admit....oh serious?? that is something different....i get hyper when i am in SUCH A HAPPY MOODY or eat any chocolate or something like that...still have enegry in me

fei ku said:
i admit....oh serious?? that is something different....i get hyper when i am in SUCH A HAPPY MOODY or eat any chocolate or something like that...still have enegry in me

I admit that yupper when it is cold make me hyer even in whole winter :run: :run: :run: make me hyper!!!!!! so I have to stay in warm wont get me hyper lol:lol: even when I get out of shower or swimming feel cold make me hyper too lol :lol:

i admit that it does make sense...lmao to make all blood flow faster and etc to keep ya warm hehe

I admit I had fun at Este Mountain scenery what a beautiful and another scenery. and I am still in Colorado. Having fun blast there. And playing billard, swimming, playground, and more! I am very happy! Tomorrow I will be return home. Hope you all have fun. and take care. :)

I am glad I found free wireless spots that provide free internet services.

I admit that I had a safe flight yesterday and just got back home here in Kentucky :-D

Jolie_77 said:
I admit that I had a safe flight yesterday and just got back home here in Kentucky :-D

I admit that calif finally kick u back to ky :rofl: jkjk

i admit that i was about to say that to jolie few mins ago lol LBG

sillycat said:
Quote:

SmileyGin:
i admit you will be ok.. u will fit in sometimes soon.. i am hoh and do wear hearing aid in my right ear.. I have Meniere's disease so I already lost my hearing in my left ear and my right ear is starting to go as it used to be severe. so I will go for Ci but first try the treatment and see how it goes.. so dont worry you are not the only one! smile!

I admit that I have Meniere's diseaset too. :) I am hoh and wearing hearing aids too. My hearing is still stable but have other symptoms tho. :( Im still newbie here and trying to fit in too. Relax, you are not the only new one here too. ;)
i admit I didnt know that? cool to know that I am not the only one here.. whew! heh. i do have other symptoms such as dizziness, vertigo and tinnitus which sucks. I had attacks two days ago. yesterday was awful.. today im feeling ok.. jeez.. :) what about you?

I admit that yesterday was my BIRTHDAY!!! ha ..... 21 again twice time over i think !!! heeh..... :whistle:

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back