"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit it's beauitful outside today, of course it's going to rain in a little while, I can see the clouds coming in!! I've been messing around on the computer trying to figure out what avatar I like and siggy! I can't make my mind up, Prolly will change too many times untill I find the one I like lots!! So don't mind me if I change alot... Im about to go to wally world today to get some things for dinner and maybe go to bloackbuster to grab some movies since we're going to chill in tonight.

Well I'll post more later, going to run to the mail and see if my man is home!!

I admit that I am back home!!!!!! whew what have a blast time today went for swimming, playing with the kids to keep them happy and active!!! lol and hot day whew! already went to swimming then done till got worn out lol :lol:

LakeTahoe said:
I admit that you can use www.dropshots.com. You don't have to edit or resize it. :)

It sound like a wonderful place to see! I cannot wait to see the videos :)

Thanks I just uploaded my edited movie there and will post here later cuz exhausted from hot outside.

I admit I mowed the yard. My face is RED! I guess we better go to the pool!

i admit i have a good day today.. now ready to hit bed and sleeeeeeeeeeep... anyone wanna join me? :whistle:

j/k j/k hehe.. my dog and the cats will do for now! LOL :P

i admit i better go to bed now.. its getting late.. so good nite yall..

dont let the bedbugs bite you! heh.. :D

SmileyGin I wanna join you? Good night to y'all..

I admit I am tired and my eyes are burnt.

I admit that I had a good time with Sequoias, and our friends for weekend! But, TOMORRRRRRRROW! :dance2:

Sweetheart said:
I admit that I had a good time with Sequoias, and our friends for weekend! But, TOMORRRRRRRROW! :dance2:

I admit it's already 'tomorrow'....sooo, what happened?! :D

I admit that I am cooking BACON!! YUMMMIE! I will probably make cheese oalmet (sp) and hash brown for our breakfast! YUMMIE! MMMM! :hyper:

LakeTahoe said:
I admit that I am cooking BACON!! YUMMMIE! I will probably make cheese oalmet (sp) and hash brown for our breakfast! YUMMIE! MMMM! :hyper:
i admit that can i order from u? :whistle:

i admit i am not at church this mroning.. my sister dont feel good.. so she decided to stay home so im staying home too! sigh.. now im boring ... sigh..

i admit i am going to the baby shower party now that my sis in law is throwing for my niece in law as she is preggy and due in oct. We know its a girl~ so tallk to yall later.. have a great afternoon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back