"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that my guy-friend is in NC and he is halfway there. *he left a message and I talk to him for a little bit.*

I admit that I am still sleepy, will go back to sleep after talking to my guy-friend. Missing him already.

I admit that I am up, I don't want to be at work :( but I have to... I will miss my Sequoias and ratties...

I admit that my guy-friend is in WVA now and taking care of his family.

I admit that I am getting worried about my dad, he is having a stress test tmw morning at 7am.

i admit i did laughed when i posted that last nite too.. cuz i really goofed.. hehe.. :rofl: what can i say??? LOL!!! :P no wonder i am goofy gal! ;)

I admit that hehehe :giggle: that is why I posted in other thread congrats on your 3,0000 posts :lol:

I admit that I am being lazy today, after all it's Sunday heh.

I admit that I have to go and help my ex boyfriend to packing which is sucks packing lol unless he is leaving tomorrow :lol:

I admit that I have to go and help my ex boyfriend to packing which is sucks packing lol unless he is leaving tomorrow :lol:

i admit for you to HURRY and pack and get over with.. LOL :D me mean.. heh

I admit that I am off all day today. I'm going out bicycling around a lake near my house pretty soon. After that, I'm going out to dinner and movie with my date.

i admit i have to get off cuz thunderstorm is coming.. i heard n feel the lightning BOOM so CLOSE! AHHHHHHHHHHH.. so its time for me to get off and unplug my computer and phone line ..... will be back later.. ok??? :)

behave yall! :P

I admit I got wet outside of bad thunderstorm and hard rain. It did shake my home couple minutes ago before I saw her post above. Strange same time uh? Also bad lightnings here. Big flashes over us.

i admit you are funny but sweet :D.. pfft.. LOL.. :)

I admit that I said Thanks :D! hehe

i admit for you to HURRY and pack and get over with.. LOL :D me mean.. heh

I admit that Yeah!!! I need to get over with it lol still packing but right now I dont know what he want me to pack for him lol he is still packing lol :lol:

I admit that SmilyGin should change her sn to GoofyGirl. :giggle:

I admit Oh yeah maybe should GoofyGal or GoofyGirl (girl is for like little girl and Gal is for adult ehehhe :giggle: )

i admit maybe i should.. hmmm.. :)

I admit that maybe i ought to make a poll? eh? lol

If you want it to put polls like umm

GoofyGal
GoofyGirl
SmileyGin
:giggle:

i admit i have to get off cuz thunderstorm is coming.. i heard n feel the lightning BOOM so CLOSE! AHHHHHHHHHHH.. so its time for me to get off and unplug my computer and phone line ..... will be back later.. ok??? :)

behave yall! :P

I admit that I said Ohhhh SHOOT!!!! :lol: let thunder destory your phone and computer lol I better run away from you before you :slap: me and I already hide from ya cant find me lol :lol:

I admit that my friend had her baby this morning! 8 lbs 8 oz 21.22 inches long. He's so adorable!!!! I went to visit her this afternoon for short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back