"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I exercise too much and my legs are still sore. When I sit down and could feel like baby cry. It hurts!

i admit i am going to town and see my sis dori at her work.. so have a great afternoon and stay cool! :)

I admit that I just recovered my harddisc from viruses ! My computer did slow down and I killled the viruses :)

I admit that CandGLoveMad is at my house. I will post pictures later. :)

I admit that I had a long day! It was great to meet CandGLoveMad and she left about an hour and half ago. Her son was so upset that they had to go. :( Poor kid! As speaking of that, I am uploading few pictures. :)

i admit that i wanna to give a hug *huggie ya very hard to make u turn into this X_X* lol just kidding i wont do that...*huggie ya light this time* heh

i admit i was working on myspace and tagdeaf profiles.. i hope they look ok.. hehe.. :D

I admit that my guy-friend and his family will be on their way to bury their loved one. The view is today *Sunday* and the funeral is on Monday. *sigh*

I admit that I am going to bed and I will be thinking of my guy-friend. Good night.

i admit i am going to bed as i have to get up early to go to church so good nite to all. :)

i admit i goofed.. i said im going to bed but im still here.. i am still tempted to type more and make it to 3 k posts..YAYA.. NOW im going to bed! :rofl:

so good nite to all for LAST TIME! hehe.. :P

I admit tomorrow (monday) will be soooooo BUSY all day then back home to be alone! lol :lol:

i admit i goofed.. i said im going to bed but im still here.. i am still tempted to type more and make it to 3 k posts..YAYA.. NOW im going to bed! :rofl:

so good nite to all for LAST TIME! hehe.. :P

I admit that hahahha :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back