"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I want to go visit WA state to see Sweetheart and Seq in the fall instead of SC.. WA State does have beach and some mountains there which I LOVE! :cool:

I admit that it's soooo SWEET! I would love to seeing you ;)

I admit that ahhh my mom told me that my grandmother will be here in my home on wed or thur at 7:30 am to help me out to cleaning my home cause my ex bf will move out and still messy my home need to clean up lol :lol: oh boy I dont have alarm to wake up at 7:30 am lol :lol:

Ahh dang.. why not have your mom call you at 7:30 am and say.. Good Morning? :D

I admit that ahhh my mom told me that my grandmother will be here in my home on wed or thur at 7:30 am to help me out to cleaning my home cause my ex bf will move out and still messy my home need to clean up lol :lol: oh boy I dont have alarm to wake up at 7:30 am lol :lol:

Ahh dang.. why not have your mom call you at 7:30 am and say.. Good Morning? :D

Ha ha ha ha dont have flashing light to wake me up or phone light flashing none of them lol cause my old alarm clock is broken caught by the thunderstorm last year :lol:

I admit that I drink Sobe yummmmmmmmmy! taste like juice lol :lol:

I admit that last night I couldnt sleep till 6am damn!!! cause I drink Red Bull but never drink that again! lol cause taste bit awful lol

I admit that tomorrow zoom to see my 3rd sister for a visit and give superman toy to my nephew that I won the prize from pepsi :D

I admit that I don't sleep good cuz of dogs! I am dogsitting Puglsey for 10 days. Tahoe and Puglsey played and played and played!!! I was like DAMN IT GO SLEEP!!!

I admit that my internet kicked off last night and never came back on til 30 mins ago this morning. Grrrrr.

i admit i had a nice relaxing night last nite.. watching movies.. i slept all night without waking up.. that was a real NICE change from not sleeping good all night the last few nights.. grrrr.. due to animals .... lol.

i admit that i got up, wash our clothes, take care of my cat at mom's for weekend..

I admit that I don't sleep good cuz of dogs! I am dogsitting Puglsey for 10 days. Tahoe and Puglsey played and played and played!!! I was like DAMN IT GO SLEEP!!!

I admit that make me laugh that you tell them GO TO SLEEP!! lol ;lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back