"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I must be tired but worry about smileygin because I checked her weather. There were flash flood warnings. Hope this did not happen to her and her family? I pray they are alright.

And I need a break. Yall be behave! :)

i admit that you dont have to worry about me.. you can see that i am ok but thanks anyway.. :)

i admit you are a chicken.. bawk bawk.. j/k hehehehe.. :P :giggle:

I admit that I am chicken ?? nah I dont think so that I am chicken .. you are the one is chicken cause you said ahhhh better unplug the computer and phone lol :lol: :rofl:

I admit that I am chicken ?? nah I dont think so that I am chicken .. you are the one is chicken cause you said ahhhh better unplug the computer and phone lol :lol: :rofl:

i admit you really got me this time.. yes i am chicken! bawk bawk.. i ACCEPT it.. :rofl: thank you!!! LOL hehehe.. :giggle:

I admit that yayayayaya I win!! I win!! lol :lol: :rofl:

i admit to say you won a trophy! so here is it
3.gif
hehe.. :giggle:

I admit that no no no not star on my forehead hey how about for real puppy???? lol :rofl:

I admit you are no fun! pfft.. LOL.. sorry i dont have puppies here..only mac.. hes old.. deaf n blind.. almost 14 yrs old.. but i do have kittens.. you can have ??? i have over 20 cats n kittens here.. sigh.. need to give away some but not all.. i only want to keep 4! grrr.. some are not mine.. as some belong to jo jo's

I admit you are no fun! pfft.. LOL.. sorry i dont have puppies here..only mac.. hes old.. deaf n blind.. almost 14 yrs old.. but i do have kittens.. you can have ??? i have over 20 cats n kittens here.. sigh.. need to give away some but not all.. i only want to keep 4! grrr.. some are not mine.. as some belong to jo jo's

I admit that awww no puppies for me then FINE with me! then nothing for me I am fine with it and nah kittens lol just kidding lol lol .. oh wow 20 kittens?? keep them!!! dont give away lol cause they are your grandkids :lol:

I admit that awww no puppies for me then FINE with me! then nothing for me I am fine with it and nah kittens lol just kidding lol lol .. oh wow 20 kittens?? keep them!!! dont give away lol cause they are your grandkids :lol:

i admit i am laughing at you.. i didnt say 20 kittens.. i said over 20 CATS n kittens.. i have 8 kittens (3 1/2 months old) and recently muffin had 2 kittens only week old.. Tiny had one baby.. 3 days old.. too many! grrrr.. one cat minnie is preggy now.. sigh.. so mixed cats n kittens.. LOL yeah i love cats.. they always follow me everywhere.. over the hills and even go on walks with me .. they follow me.. :) my nickname is Catwoman.. LOL :)

I admit my daughter got my attention. Guess what her cat is having babies in her closet. She and I saw three babies and still more to come!

i admit its time for me to get off and off to bed.. OOF where did the time go?? its 3 am.. ekkk and i have things to do later on today so good nite to all!! :D

I admit I hate Monday cuz I will have to work. I did not know I fell sleep while my lappy was on my chest. Good night and sweet dream to you all. Take care! :)

i admit that i cried cuz of rat nike *embarrass as i sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back