"I admit" Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i cried cuz of rat nike *embarrass as i sniff*

I admit that don't be embarrssed that you cried about Nike, I do cry about her. :hug: But it would be EMBARRSSED if don't cry about that.

i admit i am laughing at you.. i didnt say 20 kittens.. i said over 20 CATS n kittens.. i have 8 kittens (3 1/2 months old) and recently muffin had 2 kittens only week old.. Tiny had one baby.. 3 days old.. too many! grrrr.. one cat minnie is preggy now.. sigh.. so mixed cats n kittens.. LOL yeah i love cats.. they always follow me everywhere.. over the hills and even go on walks with me .. they follow me.. :) my nickname is Catwoman.. LOL :)

I admit that oh BLAH! lol :lol:

I admit that 4 more hours to go!!! lol I am still busy today blah blah :lol: cant wait for my ex bf to get rid of my home! lol which he is going on the flight today zoom back home to his hometown :lol: I am sure he will kiss on the ground to said ahhhh I am home!!!! :lol:

I admit that your favorite icon is :lol: ya used it lately!! I bet you're THRILLED for him to GO!!!!

I admit that 4 more hours to go!!! lol I am still busy today blah blah :lol: cant wait for my ex bf to get rid of my home! lol which he is going on the flight today zoom back home to his hometown :lol: I am sure he will kiss on the ground to said ahhhh I am home!!!! :lol:

I admit that it would be long day for you....AWWW I am sorry Sweetheart and Sequoias.!

I admit, yeppers but it will be a long day still if Nike is still alive. But, now it's add more longer day today because of her, I'd calling the vet in an hour to dicussion with her.

I admit that your favorite icon is :lol: ya used it lately!! I bet you're THRILLED for him to GO!!!!

I admit that yes my favorite icon is :lol: and :giggle: lol.

I admit that OH YES!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET RID OF HIM OUT OF MY HOME!!!!! lol :lol: 3 more hours to go! :lol: not again I said " :lol: " bad habit lol

I admit I am alittle pissed off with the bills and hope to get them all paid off. :pissed:

I admit that I am :rofl: at you! HEE!

I admit that yes my favorite icon is :lol: and :giggle: lol.

I admit that OH YES!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET RID OF HIM OUT OF MY HOME!!!!! lol :lol: 3 more hours to go! :lol: not again I said " :lol: " bad habit lol

I admit that my dad's tests are finally done. It was at 7am then finished at 1150am. 4 hours and 5 mins. geeez *smh* too dang long.

I admit that my dad's tests are finally done. It was at 7am then finished at 1150am. 4 hours and 5 mins. geeez *smh* too dang long.

I admit that it is always better to make sure everything checks out so your father can get a clean bill of health from the Doctor. I know nobody likes long health testing to be done but sometimes that testing may very well have saved your father's life. Whatever it is, I will pray for your father's health to improve and get better. God Bless ..... :angel:

I admit that it is always better to make sure everything checks out so your father can get a clean bill of health from the Doctor. I know nobody likes long health testing to be done but sometimes that testing may very well have saved your father's life. Whatever it is, I will pray for your father's health to improve and get better. God Bless ..... :angel:

I admit to say Thanks, Heath. My dad is very important to me and he is probably under stress, that all. We all been there before. My family is very very important to me and I will be totally lost without them. Thanks for your prayers.

:dance2: I admit that one more hour to go !!! :dance2: yayayaya cant wait to have my FREEDOM!!! lol I am so thrilled lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back