Howdy All!

Bumble

Reaction score
*introduces myself briefly*

My screenname is obviously Bumble. I'm from Canada and I'm deaf.

:)

My screen name is obviously VamPyroX. I'm from Texas and I'm deaf.

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Hi Bumble....

Welcome to ALLDeaf....*Welcome Hugs*...

:mrgreen:

^Angel^

Welcome Bumble! I'm deaf, too...Californian bred and raised, but living in Australia. :wave:
Hope you find this site an interesting, entertaining and educational place! :thumb:

Hi Bumble!! :wave: Native alabaman and lives in Missouri. ofc I am deaf :)

Welcome Bumble i like that interesting screename I'm a native New Yorker (Long Island), then near St.Louis Missouri, then near Chicago ILL and then
in Northern Virginia. I'm profound deaf. I feel sorry for being unable to have any good business with hearing aid salespeople because I recently got a hearing test discovering that I cannot hear anything except airplane sounds.
Even these hearing aids salespeople said that any hearing aids are worthless for me !!! By the way, Oh I learned that Concorde plane being gone for good due to these New Yorkers complaints about its extremely loud sound over their houses. They ought to build a deaf city at any extremely loud environment where we will NOT complain at all :)

Last edited:
Hello Bumble *waving*.. I am Cheri and Im from Ohio.. am i deaf? let me check *cleaning my ears*... umm yes i supposly im deaf! hehehe.. Welcome to alldeaf.... hope to see you on some posts *smile*...

Hello Bumble...
I'm Bullym0m :) btw from Ontario,Canada... Anyway you're still welcome board this site.. alldeaf.com :)

Back