how would you feel????

darkflare83

Reaction score
how would you feel if someone who you care as friends siblings even sweethearts blocks you on aim or any other chat messngers for no apparent reason?

i just ignore them.. im not gonna put up with their games .. not gonna waste my time and energy on them.. sighs..

I agree. I never block people. I don't believe in doing that. I've had friends block me for no reason. They think they have a reason, but they don't have the patience or the time to listen to my side of the story. As a result, I lose those friends.

If your friends are blocking you, they are probably doing it for a reason. If you know why and it's your fault, then leave them along and give them space. They probably need some time to cool off before unblocking you. If you don't know why, then they probably know something you don't. For that, the same thing applies... give them space. If you know for sure that you did nothing, then there's something wrong and your best chance is to wait and talk to that person up front in person, not online.

Agree with Vampy..

I don't block friends either.. but I've had friends blocking me.. well, just one so far that's blocking me now.. :giggle: but if I was blocked for no reason, I would wonder why but rather wait til he/she is ready to tell me what's going on..

Yea I know that feeling when someone block me but I just waited to see what is going on.

*patting Vamp's back* i agree w/ him.. I would be hurt if i knew nothing wrong w/ me. But i would have to let it go, and let them to be.

I would be upset because If my friends block me for no reason at all, They would not be my true friends if they did that, True friends would work things out whatever the problem is. ;)

I've blocked a few people that I've chatted with that I would consider rude, I don't like to chat with people that are like that way. :ugh:

:angel: I would definitely be hurt too if someone blocked me. But, I believe Vampy said it all. Just give them some time, and hopefully when things calm down, you can calmly discuss why this friend blocked you.

For example, I never block anyone, no matter whether if they frustrate or harrass me. But, the other day I had gotten an instant message, and I had no idea who the person was, just got their first name and that was it. So again I would keep asking what their last name was, and guessing at the same time. The person on the other end just kept playing games, so for the first time in my life, I blocked them.
Well, about 5 minutes later, my best friend instant messages me and tell me how funny I am and how cute I am and it turned out to be a Halloween prank, and that one scary moment I had, turned into a barrel of laughs. I was glad it ended on a good note and that is the way it should be.

But, just hang in there and give it time, I am sure they will come around and will be willing to hear your side of the story if needed.

I would be really hurt and pissed off if somebody block me for no reason. I sometime block people who were rude on msn. However, i can be very nice and unblock if people apology to me.

RebelGirl said:
Agree with Vampy..

I don't block friends either.. but I've had friends blocking me.. well, just one so far that's blocking me now.. :giggle: but if I was blocked for no reason, I would wonder why but rather wait til he/she is ready to tell me what's going on..
i agree with u, vampy and cheri...

I will block if, they keep harrassin' me. But, really - I chose very few friends who will respect me as I would do the same. Respect and givin' the space are important. :)

I felt and hurting which someone who block me for no reason whcih just my assume whoever jealous or unwanted chat w/me. Just my guess but really killing me hurt and pain ripped my heart bleed to dry.

If suppose, Fight w/me.. I'll be very upset and will may lead block this person until person must cool off for couple days then will unblock and to see if how's each together will be goes smooth talk... first of all, I'd rather hear their speak "apoglise" and also mine will say that too. No matter how much important "friendship meaning to you"

First time, I was hell upset and unplesant antsy *waiting* someone pm'ed me and become more supsect that person who block me for no reason.. Turns it out longer longer, effect I become adapt accept their person doesn't want talk w/me anymore for good.. I have to move on and accept it.. let them go... One day, whoever will realized that their mistake and will come back *poke my shoudler*

Don't worry... I know very hard being you felt unexpect "wonder why person block me for no reason" Probably this person really angry or turns it out uglier their own reason.. doesn't want talk you... probably hyporite (two faces) on you as using you.

Few of them my other friends who hyproite and using me for long time until I found out.. turn into betrayed my friend totally hurting me hell and pain torn my heart. Not easy for me... That what My hubby tries encourge me STOP treating people so huge.. Just he wanted me reduce treat people likely : Drinks/coffee/tea/ snacks or making the dinner... So I don't mind reduce but my heart still BIG.. *sigh*
Too Strong Genes coming from my birth families..
I wish *format 1 file inside my body system* reduce treat.. LOL
I accept who am I...
:D

i just put block one guy who cheat my soon to be ex-wife long time ago. It did hurt my feeling. But it was just past. If ever hurt me or rude me then I will put block.

CODAchild said:
But, the other day I had gotten an instant message, and I had no idea who the person was, just got their first name and that was it. So again I would keep asking what their last name was, and guessing at the same time. The person on the other end just kept playing games, so for the first time in my life, I blocked them.
Well, about 5 minutes later, my best friend instant messages me and tell me how funny I am and how cute I am and it turned out to be a Halloween prank, and that one scary moment I had, turned into a barrel of laughs. I was glad it ended on a good note and that is the way it should be.

:laugh2: That was me! ;) best friend? me? moi? :aw: that's so sweet! :hug: :ily:

DreamDeaf did a halloween prank on me too at first, then I did Liebling, CODAchild and Cental! :giggle:

Anyone can try it. http://imprank.ebaumsworld.com/ (You get to see the message after the conversation is over and boy I had some great laughs!) :laugh2:

Cheri said:
:laugh2: That was me! ;) best friend? me? moi? :aw: that's so sweet! :hug: :ily:

DreamDeaf did a halloween prank on me too at first, then I did Liebling, CODAchild and Cental! :giggle:

Anyone can try it. http://imprank.ebaumsworld.com/ (You get to see the message after the conversation is over and boy I had some great laughs!) :laugh2:

Tsk Tsk..
What a....earth, coming from ?? LOL

GalaxyAngel said:
Tsk Tsk..
What a....earth, coming from ?? LOL

hehehe! It's Halloween after all, but I make sure they know it's me after the conversation is over, It's more polite to do that instead of letting them wondering who's that person is? ;) I did pranked Rebelgirl and DreamDeaf today! *Mwahies*

Back