how old when you move out first time?

I moved out last October for the first time... I don't care what you think. :roll:
You can laugh about it; I already told for many times, yet I was teased because of being 18 mean you should be independent 100% from parent and get out. If you don't move out sooner, that's mean you don't support yourself well and waste your life as if you are "stupid". Sighs. :roll: Well, I'm not them! I was not ready to move out so I just went to find a new job 'til I got enough money so I could move out with some friends of mine. I meant, oh com'on, I had my moral reasons. 'Nuff said. I don't like it when people go and say "you have to move out as be adult, and go to college for four years as usual like many students do. If you just get a modified diploma, your suck. bah bah bah bah bah..."

So annoying...

I havent move out yet. So I want to but that would be later.

As much as you feel ready to go, then go for it. Don't listen to those jerks who think they are better than you. :)

Just take your time. ;)

As much as you feel ready to go, then go for it. Don't listen to those jerks who think they are better than you. :)

Just take your time. ;)

yeah, My cousin did ask me for roommate so I told no i am not ready to pay bills and stuffs.

Well, my first move out was 24 years old alone then move back with parents in a years later.

my second move out was 26 then come back again in a year.

third, 29 then come back in two more years later....

Now, this is my 4th and still live in house for 6 years now.... I love go back parents again! lol

I moved out last October for the first time... I don't care what you think. :roll:
You can laugh about it; I already told for many times, yet I was teased because of being 18 mean you should be independent 100% from parent and get out. If you don't move out sooner, that's mean you don't support yourself well and waste your life as if you are "stupid". Sighs. :roll: Well, I'm not them! I was not ready to move out so I just went to find a new job 'til I got enough money so I could move out with some friends of mine. I meant, oh com'on, I had my moral reasons. 'Nuff said. I don't like it when people go and say "you have to move out as be adult, and go to college for four years as usual like many students do. If you just get a modified diploma, your suck. bah bah bah bah bah..."

So annoying...

I moved out when I was 20, who cares how old you are when you move out? *shrug* but unfortunately, I moved back at the same age, due to the decisions I make.

I moved out when I was 20, who cares how old you are when you move out? *shrug* but unfortunately, I moved back at the same age, due to the decisions I make.

Excatly. :ty:

Age do not matter, you can make a good desicion if you think it's right time. :)

Just take your time. ;)

It would be either guy who hope to have private. Or to have gal who hope to have party 7/24 :eek3:

Excatly. :ty:

Age do not matter, you can make a good desicion if you think it's right time. :)

Only when someone is able to prepare to live on their own, then yes. But I felt, if someone is so late age, I felt it's like take advantage and spent nothing but spend fun out of SSI or afraid. Blah.

I orginally moved out a month after my 20th birthday to live with my 3rd brother and his wife (they were bf and gf at the time) as roommates while I went to work with 3rd brother.. a year later was laid off and moved back to the farm to live with my parents till their passings... now I am on my own here on the farm and am awaiting word for a job I applied to and if I get that job, I am on the way to the little city for good and leaving the farm behind....

What about me? Okay....

I moved out when I was 21. At first, I was alone and scared after few days later, I started to like it because It's my own private and peace. And of course, I bought my date to my place you know :naughty::giggle:

Reba is a Terp for the deaf I believe.

I was 18, my dad and I had a falling out, packed my schitt and left in about an hour, lol.

I moved out of my mum's place one month shy of turning 18, back in 2003.
I've been living on my own ever since then.

I moved out of my mother's nest when I was 21 years old. I had already had a job working and an apartment sharing with a roommate. I love the independence. Later in the years after I was married and had a baby and then divorce. I brought my baby back to my mother's house for a year and then got our own place to live in apartment. Then later my mother had problem with her mind slipping away and I had to stay with her to help her out (my son was already a teenager at the time). Then I decide to move to Canada to find my roots where all my ancestors live in Ontario and Quebec. Then my sister had to take over to take care of our mother. Our mother stayed with my sister in sister's house for 7 years before she moved into the nursing home.

I moved out when I was 26 yrs old and during my second marriage my son and I moved into my mom for about 3 months. That was a hell of time I had with my mom's house. I ended up having a bad case of asthma. Since then I have been on my own and now owning my house is a great and pride. :D

My late uncle never moved out of his mom's house and been born in that house til he died. He does have a very good job and doesnt do anything stupid at all. He help out alot around the house.

I moved out when I was 18 to live with my boyfriend at the time. Our relationship went sour after 6 months, so I moved again. Made yet another move because my landlord raised the rent (which I could no longer afford) after 4 years. I've been here for 15 years and have no plans to move again until I graduate with my Bachelor's degree (only 3 more courses to go!). I'm planning to relocate to a much warmer climate because I've grown so tired of the cold, long winters we have here.

So annoying...

I didnt move out right away when I turned 18 cuz I was going to college and wasnt ready to live on my own yet. You arent the only one ..who says one must move out at 18?

I didnt move out right away when I turned 18 cuz I was going to college and wasnt ready to live on my own yet. You arent the only one ..who says one must move out at 18?

Excatly. *nods* I don't want to be rush and get a screwed-up life. :)

I moved out 9 days after I turned 19. I haven't moved back since. Due to the fact I joined the army 9 days after I turned 19. My wife on the other hand, is a different story.

Back