How often do u go shopping?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I shop a few times a month..although I am pregnant now and shopping for the baby right now but I can't wait to get more clothes that r on sale in the spring/summertime after the baby's born. I LOVE shopping at the mall. I am glad that my husband Jeremy have the same tastes as me.. hehe! :)

Ahhh.. When I have Money I hit the Mall.. Go to Victoria Secerts and Buy Something for myself...

Also.. Spoil my Boys at Toy R Us:)

Other than that.. I don't shop as much as I can.. unless I got bills paid off... Summer time I could shop a lot.. thats when I get Bonus!!! :thumb:

when i get the money i pay my bills first then last is buy stuff what i need!!!!!!

Depend on our budget and what the best to find fit in and can buy anything..
Espically when I giving to my kids' allowance.. what do you think ? They doing ?
BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CANDIES... *rolled my eyes up*~ :roll:
lol
I was to try encourge my kids learn saving money in their bank account seems not care.. espically my last little son really getting learn only put deposit 2 bux that is it.. every friday allowance to save his money to grow 2 bux build up..
oh well.. His choice.. ((chuckles))

like java and fly free knows me even odball does. once I get my paycheck.. I wud waste it on make-up or go out for good lunch for myself which is :crazy: but ah.. something to feel good that u earn soemthing u deserve to do something u know? ;)

I only go shopping if my bills are being paid.....then I hit the mall, rent videos and buy my children something at Toy's R Us.....

If I have alot of money left over ...I buy things for my house or do some work! :mrgreen:

HAHAHAH FUNNYBEBE ALL TOO WELL!

Me when i get my check and my weekly paycheck i usually pay my bills then go get things i need like lilo's food and mine too, then head on home and save as much as possible so i can take care of my babe! :)

I don't shop much. I usually shop at Walmart for DVDs and other collectible toys. At the mall, I usually get walkthru guides for my games and browse through other stores.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I go shopping everyday.. i know i'm odd

Shopalcohlic!!

I go to shopping mall every weekend with my children, they always spent on lollies and magazines!
I am going to spoil myself this weekend to buy an Oakley sunglass! :cool:

Last Friday I bought lots of summer clothes for girls as everything is on sale, knowing we will enjoy two summers this year in Australia and England. :roll:

Well… I go to different stores a lot.

Kroger, Target/Super Target, Walgreen’s and Eckerd for grocery and everyday items: several times a week

Places like Home Depot, Best Buy, CompUSA, Office Depot, Staple’s, Barnes and Noble, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Costco Wholesale Club, Gap and Old Navy: once or twice a month.

illustrator said:
I shopping at realdoll.com everyday. :o Pssst! I saw Steel in there. *whistle*
Tsk tsk tsk... you're one naughty boy! :nono:

I already paid off all of my bills in a long time ago..... i mostly go to shopping everyday!!!!!!! i am crazy shopping!!!!
I remember when i was young and my mom and two sisters took me to go shopping mall and crazy and flirt lots of boys in shopping mall.... my mom was laugh so hard

when my mom and i sat a backset in car , my second sister drive and another sister sat a front set and it called cruise ....

my second sister drove around and around the building and lots of guy stared at me ..... but not my two sisters and my mom is hiding in backseat and noone cant see where my mom sat in backseat

so one of guy wave at my sister and i kiss with my hand to him back and my sister got puzzled and why he kiss with his hand blow over her ? i told her that i did and my sister those ( guy ) is so ugly and he yelled at my sister and he told my sister to go to parking lots that he meet her and he walked and come and my sister roll the window down and he told my sister and he really want me but not my sister and he bend over and saw my mom sat in my backseat and he said ekkkkkkk my mom is too old and he screamed real aloud and my mom is cop but my mom is nottttt cop and my mom love to ride with me and two sisters .....
guy told everyone in town that he said Kristy is so beautiful lady .... my two sisters got real jealous and my mom and i were laugh so hard ....
a guy asked me about want to dating with me but i was not pay attention what he try to tell me something and my two sisters told him she is deaf and cant hear .... he told my two sisters that he was shocked that my voice is so beautiful voice and i told him thank! and i told him that i already taken then he walk away .... my mom and two sisters and i always always go to shopping and crusie around the building and lots of funnnnn .....
i have lots of good memeries in my families !

I shop once or twice a month for essentials or luxuries after all the bills are paid (we're trying to save up for a house). I get my groceries once every three days because I prefer fresh produces and veggies and I have to get kat food for my katties. None of those processed shiz. :dizzy:

<----- does NOT particularly like shopping -- i tend to just sorta follow whoever i am with and let them do their own shopping while chattering and looking around *shrugs*

i noticed statistically the women are the ones that LOVES to shop as opposed to men and im proud to say im part of the small percentage of women who does NOT like shopping or is a shopaholic!!!

the only place i have to shop is at the grocery store -- after all we DO need food to survive right qq :lol:

I have to cut down on my shopoholic habits for awhile. Oh, well!!

Back