How is your weather today part II

Yes, I know. That happened last August when I took those fog photos on LSD. I learned from that. A valuable lesson that day.
Well, you shouldn't try to take pictures while you're on LSD.

j/k :giggle:

Really cold! Big blizzard last night, still lots of blowing snow, and tomorrow the high should be around -10 with windchills of -30 to -40.

Really cold! Big blizzard last night, still lots of blowing snow, and tomorrow the high should be around -10 with windchills of -30 to -40.

:shock: Geez.... even worse than here. I hope you got better before that got there, Botts. Would not have been fun if it had.

:shock: Geez.... even worse than here. I hope you got better before that got there, Botts. Would not have been fun if it had.

Thanks, Mark. Yes I am lots better.

Tomorrow we have to take one of the dogs for her yearly shots. I am not looking forward to being out in the weather then.

Thanks, Mark. Yes I am lots better.

Tomorrow we have to take one of the dogs for her yearly shots. I am not looking forward to being out in the weather then.

So glad you're feeling better Botti, I was really worried about you. I wish I could send some of our sunny weather your way. I sat out back with Marley today and soaked up some much needed Vit. D. Beautiful sunny day but I would prefer cold and wet. We desperately need snow in the Sierras and lot's more rain.

Stay warm and be safe when you venture out with your doggies.

So glad you're feeling better Botti, I was really worried about you. I wish I could send some of our sunny weather your way. I sat out back with Marley today and soaked up some much needed Vit. D. Beautiful sunny day but I would prefer cold and wet. We desperately need snow in the Sierras and lot's more rain.

Stay warm and be safe when you venture out with your doggies.

Thanks, I will. :)

It is -1 here....... with wind chills -30 below. Yikes!! So glad I don't have plans to travel today (Although I did have plans to travel this afternoon, but I was given the option to cancel, which I did).

It's now -6 (it was -14 a few hours ago, so we got a little warmer! :lol: ); windchill is -28. So it's pretty darn cold.

Botti, am glad to see you:wave:
did you go to the vet?

I am not brave, am staying in!
My weather is about the same as Chicago's <Mark's> or AC's.
We have the little space heater on in the kitchen, since the patio doors through which the dogs go back and forth outside, are in the kitchen and the windows in the kitchen aren't very insulative. That was one of the 2 issues the house inspector found - bad windows.

Back