How is your weather today part II

Mark I still think you need to study some maps. There are quite a number of locations that you don't seem to have any concept of just where they actually are.

Here is a map of the US that I found by using Google.
https://www.google.com/search?q=map...2F%2Fwww.infoplease.com%2Fstates.html;480;330

Here is one that has major roads and cities in Illinois.
http://geology.com/cities-map/illinois.shtml

No, I don't. I know that area like the back of my hand, and am very capable of getting around there, and I am not appreciating what you just said. I grew up there, and know it very well.

No, I don't. I know that area like the back of my hand, and am very capable of getting around there, and I am not appreciating what you just said. I grew up there, and know it very well.

What prompted my comment was you referring to Southern Illinois and Texas. There are several states in between Illinois and Texas.

What prompted my comment was you referring to Southern Illinois and Texas. There are several states in between Illinois and Texas.

I was referring to the climate. I wasn't referring to location. The climate down there is nearly similar to what's in north Texas or the other nearby states down there. I would know-- once I visited that area in December when the temps were in the 80's, which wasn't that long ago.

I was referring to the climate. I wasn't referring to location. The climate down there is nearly similar to what's in north Texas or the other nearby states down there. I would know-- once I visited that area in December when the temps were in the 80's, which wasn't that long ago.

But also VERY unusual.

A warm 4 degrees with blustery snow. Oh joy! And it isn't going to get any better for at least a few more days. :( Saturday's high is supposed to be -11.

-3 here, and more snow on the way this afternoon. Oh, great. Now I'll have to re-figure my plans for tomorrow. Gonna be a nasty commute tomorrow morning. :(

Brrrrrrrr! My body belongs someplace warm.. At least I have a gas fireplace to warm up with for a little while.

Have you been to Texas?

BAD. Worst weather I've seen since the 2012 blizzard. I'll try and get a picture soon.

As I promised, the picture of our weather, taken with my Logitech webcam, and from Starbucks:

Picture1_zps33e9a55b.jpg

Snow flurries in Jacksonville, Florida!....1st time since '89 I believe...Me no likey at all....chilly & windy too...34 to 37 degrees...gonna freeze tonite!...Outdoor plants all wrapped...and snuggled in their beds....

I saw that on the news Florida was going to be cold too. I don't like it either I want to be someplace warm right now. I am hoping the cold will kill off the ticks for the winter.

My daughter is in Orlando for a few days for the Disney Marathon races, and she said it's very cold and windy there.

sounds like every year to me :dunno2:

It's not. Last time we had anything like this was that Groundhog Day blizzard of 2012. Not since. It's really bad tonight, but it was worse earlier, but it has calmed down a little bit.

Back