How is your weather today part II

Well.... it's 25 this morning. Could we see 40's today? That wasn't supposed to happen until next week, though.

29 degrees and a potential ice storm on the way.

Yikes!! Be safe out there if that does go your way. Been seeing a lot of nasty accidents around the Midwest because of that.

I swear if my school district opens on time again like it did last Wed, forcing me to drive in heavy snow in the morning, I will call in sick if it is icy. Screw driving in treacherous conditions again!

I swear if my school district opens on time again like it did last Wed, forcing me to drive in heavy snow in the morning, I will call in sick if it is icy. Screw driving in treacherous conditions again!

I do not blame you one bit. Not many people really want to drive in those conditions. Unfortunately some do have to, but there are rules in place for those jobs.

YAY! -10 this am, it is ABOUT time for my kids school that has been delayed two hours. Sweet of my hubby that he offered me to go to work early. So he can take care of kids getting up and bringing them to school. :) PLUS for me that i will be home 45 minutes eariler than normal.

Cold. Last week when I was arranging to get stuff done to my car at a small repair shop, I picked today because the forecast showed it to be the warmest, driest day this week since I will be walking to the nearby shopping center to kill 3 hours. Ah, well, I'll be bundled up. Plan to kill about an hour or so at one restaurant for lunch, then either go walk through stores or go to another fast-food place and buy a drink and kill some more time.

Cold. Last week when I was arranging to get stuff done to my car at a small repair shop, I picked today because the forecast showed it to be the warmest, driest day this week since I will be walking to the nearby shopping center to kill 3 hours. Ah, well, I'll be bundled up. Plan to kill about an hour or so at one restaurant for lunch, then either go walk through stores or go to another fast-food place and buy a drink and kill some more time.

The ones I have used will take you were you want to go when you drop the car off. Over the years that has varied for me from work, to home, to a meeting, etc. Then when the car is done (or at the end of their work day) they bring it to me and I take the person that delivered it back to the shop.

Overcast, chilly & wet....light jackets are the norm....haven't seen any more snow flurries (last week)

At 7 AM it's a chilly 26..... could see 40's today, maybe? I know tomorrow is supposed to be in the 40's, so perfect timing.

If we are lucky we will get some rain but only 1/10 of an inch is expected. Forecast for the rest of January is dry. Terrible, since January is suppose to be one of our wettest months. Hope it rains all of February and March but I doubt it.

55 right now. It's nice out, but too much snow and water puddles from melted snow to really get out on my scooter. I am getting cabin fever.

With tonight's 20's, I should get off to a decent start tomorrow-- hopefully, that is. I'll need to look at the BNSF Metra schedule, and that of the Union Pacific North line, and make sure everything goes smoothly. If not, there's always the #151 bus, as the high tomorrow IS 40.

Back