How is your weather today part II

It going to be 6 disagree tonight ! Too :cold:!

I took Marley for a one mile walk earlier just in case it rains later. Little cold out, no sun but nice.

55 right now. It's nice out, but too much snow and water puddles from melted snow to really get out on my scooter. I am getting cabin fever.

Who needs clear skies? You're our own little ray of sunshine Botts :D

I had to drive in bad snow storm this morning. It was windy and very foggy. The roads were slippery.

35 right now.... should be considerably warmer in Brookfield, when I depart at 8:40 AM.

41..... and still going up. Do I see a bike ride this afternoon? Supposed to be close to 50 by then. :P

18 degreeF 1 degree C It was so cold I could not wait for my dog to find the prefect place to poop at the park. A mother was jigging with her baby and dog and the poor dog looked cold so the poor baby had to be freezing . :(

It's a balmy 33 degrees today! After -15 last week, this near 50 degree increase feels warm! And after battling the flu, this makes for a nice day. Yay!

Believe it or not....I've not had to use any Heat at my house so far this year...(we got freeze warnings, but it never froze)....middle 40's-50's...and should be the upper 60' tomorrow...Sweater weather....and my electric bill?...$74 dollars this month.

As of 6 AM, 35 degrees..... what am I in store for when I depart at 8:30 AM for the Chicago River Museum?

I got the answer to THAT question..... rain and snow, as it turns out.

Last edited:
This morning's departure was 33 and rain/snow mix. Now? 39 and sunny. What an odd day. Hope tomorrow isn't like that. Full sunny would be nice for my trip to Adler and Shedd.

Well, it's pouring down rain here, above freezing apparently, as I don't see any icing.

Back