How is your weather today part II

Sunny...with a little wind chill...great day to get out of the house.

It's 39 here. Unseasonably warm for Minnesota. We did get an inch of snow overnight so it must have dipped below freezing during the night, and it snarled early morning commute. I changed my work hours to not start until 10 now since I moved, and now I get to avoid all that! :)

It's 39 here. Unseasonably warm for Minnesota. We did get an inch of snow overnight so it must have dipped below freezing during the night, and it snarled early morning commute. I changed my work hours to not start until 10 now since I moved, and now I get to avoid all that! :)

What does that do to the time you get off and getting to evening things?

What does that do to the time you get off and getting to evening things?

No change. I used to work 9-3 (or whenever I finished for the day, which was usually around 1:30 - 2:00 - 2:30) so now starting at 10, I still leave at a reasonable hour, it's now more closer to 2:30. I voluntarily sacrificed the pay for the less one hour. I've always been part-time here at my job.

regular snow and 15 degrees. I pray for my family who lives in Long Island as they expect to have a blizzard.. how funny that our hometown syracuse is getting a dust while nyc nj and long island will get blizzard. ha.

I took the plunge and joined the crowds at the supermarket, I was dreading it, but all went quite smoothly. There were long lines at each checkout, but there was plenty of food, including bread, milk and tp. I got a kick out of a young fella in front of me in line. All he bought was a small bag of chips and a single roll of tp. Guess he's all set for the blizzard.

The fact that I live in a small rural town is a plus as far as crowds go, I can imagine the city supermarkets are a madhouse today.

Cloudy and 18 degrees, snow starts late tonite.

I took the plunge and joined the crowds at the supermarket, I was dreading it, but all went quite smoothly. There were long lines at each checkout, but there was plenty of food, including bread, milk and tp. I got a kick out of a young fella in front of me in line. All he bought was a small bag of chips and a single roll of tp. Guess he's all set for the blizzard.

The fact that I live in a small rural town is a plus as far as crowds go, I can imagine the city supermarkets are a madhouse today.

Cloudy and 18 degrees, snow starts late tonite.

Were you around for the 1978 snow storm , people still talk about it and now when they hear the word 'snow' they go crazy stocking up on food. Yes was a madhouse today food was flying off the shelves .

Were you around for the 1978 snow storm , people still talk about it and now when they hear the word 'snow' they go crazy stocking up on food. Yes was a madhouse today food was flying off the shelves .

Yes I commented on it in the thread, "what did you learn today". I was in Maine and we listened on the radio about how bad it was in the Boston area.

Yes I commented on it in the thread, "what did you learn today". I was in Maine and we listened on the radio about how bad it was in the Boston area.

I must had miss your comment . I guess this storm is going to be as bad or worst b/c the governor has called out a driving ban for the whole state .

Rainy here. Walking to class tomorrow sounds like it's gonna suck if the rain keeps up, but hearing about everyone else's storm stuff makes me happy it's just water!

Back