How is your weather today part II

I don't turn the heat until it's colder than 56 degrees , I like my bedroom on the cooler side I sleep better.

@RR are you right the Hurricane path?? That would be scary for me. I bet you're stocked up with food and water.

Haven't watched the news today (been out) but seems we are not really...Chesapeake Bay and perhaps Washington?...The East Coast and the Bahamas....

Our weather reports are changing every time I look at them. It was suppose to be 90 degrees on Saturday. Now it shows 75 degrees with rain. I love getting rain but I hope it does not rain during the football game we are going to.

State of emergency has been declared for the entire state expecting rain between 8" to 20+" depending on the area and we're already experiencing flooding from rain 5 days straight.

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=km0lzqYS1Qo&app=desktop"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km0lzqYS1Qo&app=desktop[/ame]

Haven't watched the news today (been out) but seems we are not really...Chesapeake Bay and perhaps Washington?...The East Coast and the Bahamas....

So far we're not in it path but there could be coastal damages , I am so glad I didn't buy the house on the beach when I first moved here . A realtor tried to get me buy a house right next to the ocean , yeah right !

@ Angel1989 that is what happen to use the weather report said Sept 30 was going to be nice last week and it went downhill so we couldn't get together for our mom .

Charleston's been flooded for several days, and it will be getting worse.

Attachments

• gators.jpg
    gators.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 10
Still rainy... Two weeks now... They say some flooding later...

It sure does feel like October!...Very cool and windy early AM when I went out...saw people with jackets on....:shock:...but still wearing flip-flops as we all do in Florida....just a smattering of rain as I was coming home...

Charleston's been flooded for several days, and it will be getting worse.

peter-pan-captain-hook-crocodile.gif

it's cold here today , now I know why the squirrels been busy as bees burying nuts all around the condo . They're stocking up for a cold long winter , I guess they still remeber
last winter too.

Yes, very cold here too, but I'm pleased that we are getting some lovely foliage. I'm going out later for a little ride to see some.

The hubby went on a tour with his antique studebaker club to Rangeley Maine, about 3 hours north of here. I'm sure it's very cold up there, he got out his wool sweaters to take with him.

Last edited:
peter-pan-captain-hook-crocodile.gif

it's cold here today , now I know why the squirrels been busy as bees burying nuts all around the condo . They're stocking up for a cold long winter , I guess they still remeber
last winter too.
Still raining here. Our county is now under a state of emergency, and will have a curfew from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m.

I'm concerned about my younger grandson. He has to work tonight, possibly until midnight. I don't like the idea of him driving home in the rain and dark. He's using my Jeep Cherokee instead of his little car because at least it sits higher.

Hope all remain safe in your area, especially your grandson. Terrible weather there!

Still raining here. Our county is now under a state of emergency, and will have a curfew from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m.

I'm concerned about my younger grandson. He has to work tonight, possibly until midnight. I don't like the idea of him driving home in the rain and dark. He's using my Jeep Cherokee instead of his little car because at least it sits higher.

I hope your grandson will get home safe be safe too. :aw:

Beautiful. 63 F . Mostly sunny. I went out with my power scooter, and it was just perfect.

Back