How is your weather today part II

We had cool weather but this weekend expected to be in the 90's. Not thrilled

Yeah it was almost 90 near yesterday and it's going in the 80's the next 2 days. The weather reporter keep saying it's going to beautiful out will I don't think so I was enjoying the cooler weather and was saving money too . I didn't need to run my A/C or fan .

We got 3.5 inches of rain yesterday. It rained so hard all day. I didn't mind it as its been good for our new sod.

Warmish and rainy. Supposed to get much more seasonal <Midwest> over the weekend. I see some trees starting to turn into the pretty orange hues...

It was hot today ,I saw some birds taking a bath together trying to cool off. I had to refill the birdbath 3 times today .

attachment.php

Attachments

• drought.jpg
    drought.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 37
Tornado warning for at least another hour. :(

we got rains from morning to noon now this night getting a bit warm right now not so hard i can feel warming out of my body but still it says 32 degree...

India getting monsoons.late at night for you I think..The blood moon is it worth me getting up at 3am see it I know be another 30 years before happens again.i wondering if tide be high

India getting monsoons.late at night for you I think..The blood moon is it worth me getting up at 3am see it I know be another 30 years before happens again.i wondering if tide be high

We saw blood moon last night at 12am now I dunno how to see them on ur place but it may be depends i guess Im not a scientist lol

Beautiful cool day with some light rain. LOVE IT!!!!!

A very heavy rain day wed in Maine, flash flooding over parts of the state, many people stranded in cars, mostly because they were sure they could get through water levels that they were cautioned not to approach. ha!

No flooding where I live, lots of rain. My friend and I started out on a short walk on Tues afternoon, and got caught in a downpour, we were some wet by the time we got back. :lol:

With the approaching Hurricane, we're expecting rain for several days....some winds too...nothing serious tho'....our nights in the high to low 60's...afternoons up to the 80's and so humid....expecting some flooding too.

Beautiful cool day with some light rain. LOVE IT!!!!!

OOOH ! That is great news you're getting light rain !

@ authentic :( That is so sad to see , our lawns are dried out too but not that bad . A lake was getting low in a city out here and the frog pond water looks like peas soup right now.

56 degrees. Tonight will be very cold. I might have to turn on heater for the first time. Too early!

56 degrees. Tonight will be very cold. I might have to turn on heater for the first time. Too early!

I don't turn the heat until it's colder than 56 degrees , I like my bedroom on the cooler side I sleep better.

@RR are you right the Hurricane path?? That would be scary for me. I bet you're stocked up with food and water.

Back