How is your weather today part II

Totally gorgeous. The humidity finally broke after 2 days of severe storms. The temp is in the 70's, sunny, and no humidity. I spent most of the morning relaxing on the front porch.

i was in the swimming pool for about 30 minutes until the rain came :roll:

I hate to say it but we finally are getting some rain we needed badly , but not as bad as poor Ca.

It is supposed to get back to 80 today. Last week we had 60's and 70's, with overnight temps in the 40's. It was nice to turn off the AC last week!

It is supposed to get back to 80 today. Last week we had 60's and 70's, with overnight temps in the 40's. It was nice to turn off the AC last week!

I can't help but think of the cold that is to follow. And I would rather have the AC on that the furnace!

I can't help but think of the cold that is to follow. And I would rather have the AC on that the furnace!

Every winter here is different. Last year we had very little snow. I don't know what we are in store for this winter. But these temps are normal for mid-September here.

Finally dropped to 75 compared to triple digits from last week. Forecast expects to be in the 70's through Wednesday and warms up in the mid 80's after.

Finally dropped to 75 compared to triple digits from last week. Forecast expects to be in the 70's through Wednesday and warms up in the mid 80's after.

Thats good. I hope that means fire will die down a little bit.

We got some rain yesterday. Felt nice for a change but the hot temps are coming right back. High 90's . I don't see fall here .

Amazing, 69 degrees with a few sprinkles. Hopefully the fire fighters are getting a little break today. Temps going back into the 90's in a couple days.

Love the cooler weather.

Today we had a rainstorm and high should be 85 F. Tomorrow in the low seventies.

We had cool weather but this weekend expected to be in the 90's. Not thrilled

Yet to get my lazy butt out of bed.What is hood ice cream seems popular.from what I see it bit grey

Back