How Do You Feel Today?

I'm feeling so wiped out, the attic is completely done, and I feel sorry for the garbage dumpster truck driver, he got a lot of trash to pick up in the morning,. and yeah they're all junk that was in the attic.

Just moody because my great grandpa died yesterday and my best roommate I ever had have to move due to the court order, just my bad lucks..

:ty::ty::ty:

I am getting anxious lol

Phillips, my uncle is coming home Sat from Boston. He's bringing me something NE Patriots :dance2::dance2: Brady's back !

You're welcome! :)

How exciting that your uncle is coming. I know how much of a fan you are of the NE Patriots. I wonder what he will bring you? :D

Yesterday I felt so full of energy and couldn't wait to get to fitness class. Today, I'm more bleh... my feet and back hurt :(

But I'm still looking forward to today since it's the last day of the week... 8 hours to go and then WEEKEND!!! :D That's always something to look forward to LOL

Sorry you're in pain Jamie. :hug:

I'm tired right now. I think all of the energy I had this morning is finally catching up to me.

Just a bit tired....waiting for my pizza done cook in the oven....I supposed to re arrange my son's room but I can wait till next week. I need to go thru his stuff to keep or donate. It'll be easier for me to re arrange his bedroom. His room is small, that's what he prefer.

And looking forward to go baby shower on this Saturday. It'll be fun for everyone! It is a coded shower...(means men and women together). :)

I'll be busy this afternoon...go babysit and make dinner...not quite sure what I am gonna cook. :hmm: Other than that I am pretty good today!

Take everything your son has and donate them ALL to Goodwill, even the bed and the carpet and the dresser and all his clothes and shoes and even the clothes on your son's back! Then you'll have nothing in your son's room and it would be so much more easier for you to keep his room clean. All you would ever have to do is sweep the floor once in a while. Oh, and do it while he's at school, so he can't try to change your mind. And don't tell him until after it's all said and done.

Just moody because my great grandpa died yesterday and my best roommate I ever had have to move due to the court order, just my bad lucks..

Why did the court order require your roommate to move? Was it an eviction? If so, why?

I can't sleep for the 4th night in a row. I'm hypomanic (happy, excitable, restless) so there is no chance of me going to bed anytime soon. Even my higher sleep med dose (which I take as needed) isn't making a difference. :mad2: I know I'm going to pay for this later today or tomorrow. It's just a matter of when. :mad2:

Friday ends, time for a study long weekend, got two exams late next week. And am looking forward to Tuesday because my special package will be arriving as predicted.

As i had my mum visiting for 2 weeks and i have finally got rid of her (not intentionally as it had been great having her but it's so tiring!! LOL) she flew home yesterday, before she left we visited my brother in london for 2 days then i visited my friend who's also in london, she's nearly 35 weeks pregnant. it was fun seeing them all. came home last night to big big pile of washing and i had to clear out the guest room fast as my friend is staying for couple of months starting last night. Got house work to do as well! Poor house it had been neglected for 2 weeks! It had been very hot 2 weeks, today is bit cooler which is perfect for house work and freshen the house up. Friend had gone to school (she's teacher) and would be away for the weekend which would make my house work easier. Got to help disabled lady with her shopping first (hasn't done it for 2 weeks!) and do errands for her then i get on with my house. Dog is very tired from lots of walkies by the neighbour. I am generally happy with my plans... Although i hate housework but i like clean house!! so it got to be done. Hopefully I'll have a day or two with my new man!! :-P

I am back at work on monday for the first time in 3 weeks!! Looking forward to it actually... just need to get back to normality.

Yesterday, I cleaned out the old papers and the bills of my desk and drawers. I put old papers in the shredder. My desk and drawers look clean and neat. I feel happy.

I can't sleep for the 4th night in a row. I'm hypomanic (happy, excitable, restless) so there is no chance of me going to bed anytime soon. Even my higher sleep med dose (which I take as needed) isn't making a difference. :mad2: I know I'm going to pay for this later today or tomorrow. It's just a matter of when. :mad2:

<hug> I feel so bad for you... :(

Try to relax as much as possible even if you can't get sleep

You're welcome! :)

How exciting that your uncle is coming. I know how much of a fan you are of the NE Patriots. I wonder what he will bring you? :D

I am curious too :)

I feel like being at home right now, its raining and a good soup sounds good :)

<hug> I feel so bad for you... :(

Try to relax as much as possible even if you can't get sleep

:ty: Jamie. <hugs back>

I took one of my meds to help calm me down. I still feel wired, but not as much as I did several hours ago.

Back