How Do You Feel Today?

^ well that sounds better Lisa <smile>

:ty: Jamie. I should be fine by tonight or tomorrow at the latest. It usually takes me 24-48 hours to calm down after taking one of my meds.

I hope today is going well for you! :)

:ty: Jamie. I should be fine by tonight or tomorrow at the latest. It usually takes me 24-48 hours to calm down after taking one of my meds.

I hope today is going well for you! :)

I'm doing pretty good right now. A little bit pissed because my weekend is not going to be what I thought it would be but I will managed (just a tad overly busy). Same goes for next weekend. <sad> So I'm more looking forward to the weekend of 20-23 (four days off!!!!) Woohoo!!!

ETA: and definitely relaxing weekend!!!!

I'm doing pretty good right now. A little bit pissed because my weekend is not going to be what I thought it would be but I will managed (just a tad overly busy). Same goes for next weekend. <sad> So I'm more looking forward to the weekend of 20-23 (four days off!!!!) Woohoo!!!

ETA: and definitely relaxing weekend!!!!

That sounds disappointing. :(

I will be having a quiet weekend myself. I was originally scheduled to go shopping and out to lunch with my girlfriends, but 2 of them have prior obligations, so we will reschedule for next Saturday or Sunday instead. :cool2:

I have fitness class now (I'm running late as usual) LOL
Tomorrow night I'm going out
Sunday night I'm at the boys
Monday, appt with psycho
Tuesday, fitness
Wednesday, groceries
Thursday, 2 hours of fitness with dinner afterwards
Friday-Sunday, watching the boys
Monday... start all over again till Friday where I'm going out with Friend
and finally weekend!!!! <big grin>

See my point now? I won't be around all too much <giggle>

me, busy bee

I feel great today!

I had the pleasure of chatting with both Banjo and Naisho.

Those two gentlemen are great conversationalists! *HUGS* :ily:

Hot soup on a rainy day sounds perfect. :)

Here it's sunny and warm. :)

I feel :hyper: and :zzz: today.

You are lucky nice weather. I am leaving work early :dance2: to do more studying and review for tomorrow's test. I can ge a chance to spend time with the doggie before, he goes back home tomorrow.

Feeling Blah... it's Friday. woo hoo...I go home... raid the fridge...watch tv... maybe go to the gym tomorrow and sunday and then back to work on Monday.

I am feeling frustrated these days. Just having a string of bad luck lately. Not gonna say much but I need a few days to myself.

:hug:

Why did the court order require your roommate to move? Was it an eviction? If so, why?

Well my roommate was in assault and alcoholism issues before he move with me, the court have to force him move out and put him on the probation so he decide to move with me.

However, he is also out-patient and the treatment discovered that he relapsed so he will be forced to move into as in-patient.

:ty: for the hug Puyo.

I'm irritable right now because my allergies are bothering me. :mad2:

Hopefully my mood will improve by the end of the day.

No problemo, Hear_Again and get well soon! :)

:ty: Puyo. :hug:

I plan to call my GP on Monday to be put on a different allergy med.

In the meantime, I'm hoping someone can give me some helpful suggestions in my thread under the Health forum.

I feel sad today because my best and old friend from high school passed away two weeks ago and I found out other day. I wish I could have gone and visited her before she passed but she lived in other state.

:ty: for the hug Puyo.

I'm irritable right now because my allergies are bothering me. :mad2:

Hopefully my mood will improve by the end of the day.
Yeah I know the feeling, I have been sneeze, itch my nose all day, breath thru mouth so I will use nasal spray for my allergy.

I am feeling frustrated these days. Just having a string of bad luck lately. Not gonna say much but I need a few days to myself.

Same here Shel. I feel like just running away at times! Take a few days just for myself!

Back