How Do You Feel Today?

Hear Again

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought it would be interesting to create a thread in which ADers could express how they are feeling at any given moment throughout the day or night as well as the reason why if they wish.

You can indicate anything from happy, sad, excited, worried, etc.

I will begin...

I'm feeling a mixture of happiness, excitement and exhaustion because I didn't get any sleep last night yet I'm encouraged by a productive appointment I had yesterday with my new therapist. The weather is sunny today, so that has lifted my moods as well.
:D :hyper: :zzz:

I feel energized today and am thinking of cleaning out my attic sometimes today. :mrgreen:

I feel kind of fantastic! Today is Take Your Kids to Work Day, so I just taught a couple of kids what I do for work. They were just like OOOooooo COOL. I am going to practice signing at lunch today with friends. Then I'm going to see my old math teacher for dinner today. I haven't seen her for 8 years! Caught up on facebook!

So I feel pretty freakin good!

I feel kind of fantastic! Today is Take Your Kids to Work Day, so I just taught a couple of kids what I do for work. They were just like OOOooooo COOL. I am going to practice signing at lunch today with friends. Then I'm going to see my old math teacher for dinner today. I haven't seen her for 8 years! Caught up on facebook!

So I feel pretty freakin good!

It sounds like you have a fun day planned Daredevel! :cool2:

Feel pretty good, as I finally ate some walnut-raisin oatmeal for breakfast...instead of just 2-3 cups of coffee.

Housework "awaits"....that's one thing that doesn't just "leave me", just kinda busy this week.

School's about out, time for the refrig to take another "summer beating"....open/close...in/out...slam!

Feel pretty good, as I finally ate some walnut-raisin oatmeal for breakfast...instead of just 2-3 cups of coffee.

Housework "awaits"....that's one thing that doesn't just "leave me", just kinda busy this week.

School's about out, time for the refrig to take another "summer beating"....open/close...in/out...slam!

:lol:

:cool2:

What kind of things are you doing today Phillips?

Three Separate Vegetable Gardens... Pulled the weeds, Water them too :)

Pulling weeds out underneath of 6 Huge Blueberries Trees soon this late afternoon

Unfinished clean One of Attics :ugh:

Laundry

and

More :hmm:

I feel ready to take my exam on Sat, June 6, 2009. Pray I pass!!!

Three Separate Vegetables Gardens... Pulled the weeds, Water them too :)

Pulling weeds out underneath of 6 Huge Blueberries Trees soon this late afternoon

Unfinished clean One of Attics :ugh:

Laundry

and

More :hmm:

I don't like cleaning or doing the laundry myself. The only exception is if I have alot of energy because that's when I LOVE to clean. :giggle:

I feel like a SHIT. I just called in sick. I feel like I got hit by swine flu last nite when I got home from work. uuuugggghhhhhhhh..............

I feel like a SHIT. I just called in sick. I feel like I got hit by swine flu last nite when I got home from work. uuuugggghhhhhhhh..............

Oh no! You can't get Swine Flu!! Your imperviable to those kind of viruses!

Feel Better!:giggle:

Hmmmm...right this minute I am feeling..uh... Nothing. Don't feel a thing! Oh wait... yes I do..the keyboard below my fingers... the hair under my hinney.... My feet feel the cold plastic of the chair legs.

Oh.... EMOTIONALLY!! hehe I feel like being a Smart @$$ today! hehe

Back