How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My doctor said he shoots patients who diagnose themselves on the internet! :P

I'm sure it would cause all sorts of legal issues but agreeing with them for a little bit would be hilarious. Scare them some.

I did diagnose myself for hypothyroidism from the internet and my nurse grandma though. The doctor told me I was making it up and I was just depressed. I insisted on being tested and it turns out I have it. So in that case it was actually right for once.

I'm sure it would cause all sorts of legal issues but agreeing with them for a little bit would be hilarious. Scare them some.

I did diagnose myself for hypothyroidism from the internet and my nurse grandma though. The doctor told me I was making it up and I was just depressed. I insisted on being tested and it turns out I have it. So in that case it was actually right for once.

Your doctor said you were just depressed & didn't test your thyroid? You need a new doctor. Depression is a symptom of some thyroid disorders.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Confused. Got the reassurance that nothing has changed at my regular ear exam/test. Matches up with what I had expected. But just looked at my audiogram as I was putting it in my file and the curve almost exactly flopped.

Less sore, which is nice.... :D Though, still feeling the pain a bit... It's nice to be able to sit without taking 5 minutes to do so! :laugh2: Hot tubs are miracle workers! I will also contribute some of that to a day off and alcohol! :laugh2:

Less sore, which is nice.... :D Though, still feeling the pain a bit... It's nice to be able to sit without taking 5 minutes to do so! :laugh2: Hot tubs are miracle workers! I will also contribute some of that to a day off and alcohol! :laugh2:

Other than soreness seems like a good day!

I hope the salary will be even more than what you need. :)

Not that much more but the opportunity to go up several salary steps in a short time is there. Also, I would only need to work 35 hours a week (7 hour days).

Still waiting for one more question to be answered before I make my decision. I am getting all of my questions and concerns addressed because this is a huge decision so I wanted to make sure it is the right one.

Awesome! How long before you find out?

I found out yesterday. Not that much more but less teaching hours. They said I would only teach three 45 minute clases, 45 mins lunch on my own (no lunch duty), and two hours of planning time in the afternoon.

At my current job, I teach from 8:15 all the way to 12:45 with only a 10 min break on most days. I am so burnt out.

The hours there would be 8:50 to 3:50

My current hours are 7:45 to 3:45.

Very appealing especially the salary is a bit higher with the opportunity to make it go higher.

CVS MinuteClinics have the shingles vaccine for $79 - $99.
TCS and I are going to get our shots next week at the VA clinic. (That's one thing they do well--they freely offer inoculations.)

Me too. I suspect I actually have a cold though, not just allergies. It feels like I've had this for a few weeks because I initially started with bronchitis and I'm still not 100% better yet. TIRED of it !! :(

My health improved a little and I am out getting firewood. Since all my good chainsaws get stolen I only buy second hand now. The old 395 XP Husqvarna is bringing a smile to my face. Good power. The little 460 Husqie is good for limbing and the light work. Two great running used saws for the price of one new 460. It is nice and cool and rainy. The birds, bugs, and me are happy.

Feeling good the Kettlebell workout was not so bad lol my first time my body was so sore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back