How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy. My daughter has yet again locked her keys in her car. The car is at her bf's mom's house & she's now at work. I will take her my key at lunch time but she will need to find a way to her car. I think she has a spare key in her wallet, but apparently that is in the car too.
I told her to get a phone case that she can put a spare key in since she seems to remember to take her phone with her every time.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Feeling so happy that I am in my comfy bed after a long night of over night shift, can't wait to fall asleep! I love my blankets warm blanket!

What happened?!

I had a really bad headache and i kinda fainted but i feel ok and they did some exams and stuff but they dont see anything out of normal. But i have been told again i am overworking myself and need more sleep.

I had a really bad headache and i kinda fainted but i feel ok and they did some exams and stuff but they dont see anything out of normal. But i have been told again i am overworking myself and need more sleep.
Are you home now? How do you feel?

Are you home now? How do you feel?

Not yet. They are worried cuz its the second time i faint and they have no idea what caused it. But ill be out probably later today. I actually feel better. Just they told me to take some days off from work and the other stuff i do. Thanks for the concer

Not yet. They are worried cuz its the second time i faint and they have no idea what caused it. But ill be out probably later today. I actually feel better. Just they told me to take some days off from work and the other stuff i do. Thanks for the concer

Hope you feel better soon. You're way to young to be having stress related health issues. Relax and have some fun this weekend.

I hope it turns out to be a one-time event.

Are you drinking enough fluid and water ? You should be careful not to get up too fast that can made you dizzy if are fainting a lot. Had the doctor tested your blood pressure while sitting then standing ?

Warm blankets? Sleep with the a/c jacked up?

not really. i am always cold and i like having my fan turned on in my room and i tend to sleep under the covers which i would wake up feeling pretty warm

Dreamer03 hope you feel better soon sweets, get some rest and dont worry to much drink alot of fluids and dont over do it.

dont think anyone really cares about how i feel anymore so i wont tell (not going to reach out learned about the ones who hurt others)

not really. i am always cold and i like having my fan turned on in my room and i tend to sleep under the covers which i would wake up feeling pretty warm

Aren't you suppose to be at work?!?!?! :nana:

Are you drinking enough fluid and water ? You should be careful not to get up too fast that can made you dizzy if are fainting a lot. Had the doctor tested your blood pressure while sitting then standing ?

Yeah i have enough fluids my blood pressure is fine. I will be tested again in a little. Seems i fainted again. So lets see whats going on...

dont think anyone really cares about how i feel anymore so i wont tell (not going to reach out learned about the ones who hurt others)

Not all people will reach out if you dont say what you feel. You never know if someone will care or not. But there is nice people here . So if you feel good say it. If you having a problem and feel bad say it too. Ill hear you out and im sure some others members here will too. But hope you feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back