How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feeling better improve health seem normal seems work!

Really exhausted so I am resting.

You're right, but sadly, this has nothing to do with the medicine at all. That medicine was for my fibromyalgia.

Yes it can. But, Bott, one is medical and the other is reaction to what others are doing from reading what she posted before this.

Anti depressants are the medicines given for fibromyalgia symptoms.

The withdrawal from the anti depressant looks exactly like what Kristina is experiencing.

Anti depressants are the medicines given for fibromyalgia symptoms.

The withdrawal from the anti depressant looks exactly like what Kristina is experiencing.

Yes, this medicine is also prescribed for depression, but I was not going through depression when I got it. I still am not going through depression.

I am going through extreme anger, dissatisfaction with people, and other things, but not depression. I have a love for life. I have a love for getting out when I can. I am not being all mopey dopey or at any way, like I was when I was going through my episodes of depression.

Yes, this medicine is also prescribed for depression, but I was not going through depression when I got it. I still am not going through depression.

I am going through extreme anger, dissatisfaction with people, and other things, but not depression. I have a love for life. I have a love for getting out when I can. I am not being all mopey dopey or at any way, like I was when I was going through my episodes of depression.

I said you seem to be experiencing withdrawal from the meds. And it can trip you into bipolar episodes when you drop them like that.

I said you seem to be experiencing withdrawal from the meds. And it can trip you into bipolar episodes when you drop them like that.

I know from my experience that you need to wean yourself off antidepressants, so I agree that if she just stopped taking them "cold turkey", then that could be effecting her moods.

I know from my experience that you need to wean yourself off antidepressants, so I agree that if she just stopped taking them "cold turkey", then that could be effecting her moods.

Botti - I am truly sorry for taking what you said wrong. I did not mean to.

LoveBlue - I did wean myself off very slowly over a 5-6 week period with guidance from a therapist in Missouri I keep in touch with.

I took this
"Originally Posted by KristinaB
Slowly getting more and more pissed."
to be a normal reaction to things like what her postal carrier is doing with the erratic delivery.

I took this
"Originally Posted by KristinaB
Slowly getting more and more pissed."
to be a normal reaction to things like what her postal carrier is doing with the erratic delivery.

It was totally regarding the mail delivery issue.

Wirelessly posted

I feel like my time and money was wasted on the exam! This is not my first time testing. I always feel it sets me up for failure. I mean, I passed phlebotomy without experience and here I have 18 years experience and can't pass, ugh!

feeling not so wonderful head ache,think maybe not bleach in eyes yesterday as they well cleaned but the dreaded pollen count all mowed grass around house.
i asking anyone who had bunion operation please send me private message i want to know what it like

feeling not so wonderful head ache,think maybe not bleach in eyes yesterday as they well cleaned but the dreaded pollen count all mowed grass around house.
i asking anyone who had bunion operation please send me private message i want to know what it like

My sister had one....and had surgery for it...had to wear some type of brace for her foot also....Very painful.....Doctor said it was from wearing too tight shoes.....(she had wide feet).....She now wears loose-fitting shoes...I've never had one....but mainly all I wear are sandals and flaps or either go barefoot (in the house) or wear socks since the weather here in Florida is warm.

ever wish a computer could feel pain and had feelings if so i tortcher it the same way do me
Sit and hang my head refuse to help it,i pull its wires out like it do my hair then fling it out of window and hope it broke every equivalent to bones in its sorry box,i slowly pull each key out like finger nails go have cup of tea then come back and kick its sorry arse...instead i bang me head on wall scream and start over again,this time pleading and coaxing kindness grrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back